The spring wedding show

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
at suntec city expo..
can go there capture ?? any one got go to capture ?? just saw at last night newspaper...:confused: :embrass: :bigeyes: :D

Thanks for sharing

need to apply for to go there capture the model show??or any info??:embrass: :( :eek: :what:

who can can provide more details of this wedding show??
there have model show?? when?? who know n kind n tell?? thanks!!
i think monday go to there, but dunno when got the model show??
i only know 12pm-10pm 4-6 Feb at suntec city expo...
:embrass: :bigeyes: :D

Hi Joey,

I did a search on the internet, can't seem to be able to confirm the details of this wedding show or if photography is allowed. Why not you bring your cam down and take a walk around to see if you can take photo, if not, simply just walk around and enjoy the show.

Regards

Francis247 said:
Hi Joey,

I did a search on the internet, can't seem to be able to confirm the details of this wedding show or if photography is allowed. Why not you bring your cam down and take a walk around to see if you can take photo, if not, simply just walk around and enjoy the show.

Regards

hehe... i live in JB... n now may need to wait next season...
last year nov also got the wedding expo... i also got search the wedding-travel n suntec expo website... nothing found out!!! :(

wait next time lar...;p

joey91 said:
hehe... i live in JB... n now may need to wait next season...
last year nov also got the wedding expo... i also got search the wedding-travel n suntec expo website... nothing found out!!! :(

wait next time lar...;p

Oh I see. Guess maybe next time, but I think that there will be quite a few wedding shows down at Suntec. Anyway, good luck :thumbsup: .

Are there any wedding show in sg that is consider as "major" ... seem to be quite a number of wedding exhibits.

Status
Not open for further replies.