The soup spoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handwrittendreams

Dec 26, 2006
anyone was at cityhall just now? around dinner time. something happened at the soup spoon, raffles city basement. A worker was arrested and there was a stretcher. but didnt stay to watch. the whole restaurant was cordorned off and all the workers were in disarray, some crying.

seems that there's a dispute between 2 staff and 1 got murdered

d kitchen too 'hot'? :flame:

:bsmilie:

seems that the attacker is a PRC , and the deceased is a local

wierd man. i didnt know what was going on and was having dinner next door. somehow i felt really sad. no idea why. like a literal sadness. ghost? hahaha

Just like that? Is it the restaurant aroud the fountain?

I go there quite often. Really nice soup. Hope it won't affect their business just because of this.

prison now getting many talents in manz. imagine Chris Lee goes there to entertain. then there's a chef doing all d cooking! :bigeyes:

wonder how much a tix to tt gig will cost.... :sweat:

pretty near the fountain. where all the restaurants are. thai express and all. the prisoners are gonna have good soup for sure!

oh and reporters were REALLY REALLY slow to get there. no idea which newspaper though. they were running in about an hour after the thing happened. everything was gone by then.

FYI, the prisoners are NOT going to have good soup cause the assailant it not the chef/cook, but instead, a kitchen hand and the whole dispute started because the supervisor nagged at him for not washing the dishes!

prison now getting many talents in manz. imagine Chris Lee goes there to entertain. then there's a chef doing all d cooking! :bigeyes:

wonder how much a tix to tt gig will cost.... :sweat:

yeah,..msg is:

If You Drink, Don't Drive, or you'll just Get Caught.

If You Must Drink, Do Drive Soup! and the only Risk is being Killed..

well.. it is an internal affair.

i just want the soup and bread, there is a nice branch at raffles mrt exchange.

:think:

scary sia... wanzw and i were just there the night b4 after going to the IT show... =S if it were a day earlier den we wuld have gotten pics alr.... but sad la... condolences to the victim's family and to hell wif the PRC murderer...

yeah,..msg is:

If You Drink, Don't Drive, or you'll just Get Caught.

If You Must Drink, Do Drive Soup! and the only Risk is being Killed..

Not totally true, if soup just 'dirty' (like water in India) risk is kena diarrhea for maybe a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.