Yishun
olympus_camera_teaser.jpg

olympus_digital_camera_teaser.gif

yup looks like it.

a SLR with LCD preview. that will be so cool

uginz said:
yup looks like it.

a SLR with LCD preview. that will be so cool

My guess is a 8080's replacement with ability to use the collection of ZD lens.

Or something like an E-10/E-20...it has an optical viewfinder but allows LCD preview...the best of both worlds.

u guys forgot the video recording feature!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha. 8080 replacement? i dun like evf leh. zzz. if that's the case than the e1 replacement wont be coming anytime soon then. hm. dunno lah.

speculations speculations.

KrY0LiT3 said:
haha. 8080 replacement? i dun like evf leh. zzz. if that's the case than the e1 replacement wont be coming anytime soon then. hm. dunno lah.

speculations speculations.

Me tempted to move to D200. Will be offloading my E1 if i can. I just cant seem to stick to one sys.

digitalbuff said:
Me tempted to move to D200. Will be offloading my E1 if i can. I just cant seem to stick to one sys.
haiyoh. being fickle is costly! stick to one and you'll see rewards in the long run. there's no "best" system lah. when u're used to your system everything becomes second nature.

but i must add, the D200 looks tempting. :D

KrY0LiT3 said:
haiyoh. being fickle is costly! stick to one and you'll see rewards in the long run. there's no "best" system lah. when u're used to your system everything becomes second nature.

but i must add, the D200 looks tempting. :D

I used to change systems like changing socks. My wise friend was using beat up/worn out lenses and camera bodies (think cameras used for journalism in war). And the pictures always turned out better than my shiny new professional model.

Lesson: There's a limit to how much technology can aid the photographer.

more more more....

CHRIS_E-330_Teaser_wall.gif

hammer_400 said:
more more more....

CHRIS_E-330_Teaser_wall.gif

Looks like EVF like everyone says. I love EVF, makes composing so much easier.

Have been following those rumours of the new E-system and been very excited about it.

What I've just found out, triggered by this thread from dpreview:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1022&thread=16679519

Is that we don't need to guess, argue, what the new camera is going to be... It's been staring at our eyes all the time... In the post before me, right click on the animated gif and select property... You'll see...

After I read the mentioned post from dpreview I went around websites that searching for the name of the teaser, in fact they have now been renamed, but good that over here in clubsnap it's found and the name is still retained.

No I'm not excited... Maybe a little dissapointed... All the recent reads on forums at dpreview and here have helped me to get a much better insights into Oly system I kind of hoping the launch will be an E-x system to take advantage of all the premium lenses available. Anyway.

actually I am a little doubtful why it is called E330. Why not E550? Surely it should resemble the E500 more than the E300 right?

Anyway I am REALLY hoping that another sensor other than kodak is used for the new E bodies. The sensor really out-dated already.

From ALL THE RUMORs, I gather that olympus has a PROBLEM with the E1 replacement. Maybe they CANNOT find a 4/3 sensor good enough to compete at Canon/Nikon pro levels. Thus they are STUCK with releasing stuff like E500 with a bigger LCD, or the new camera with a EVF.

What I really want is a better sensor to go with all the great olympus lens.

chii said:
wah.... make me gian ..

:devil::devil: woh.

MTL!!! BUY BUY BUY

once it comes out

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Looks like we are setting ourselves up for a disappointment. E-300 to E-330, not E-1 to E-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.