The sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.8photography

Jul 19, 2007
Was looking out of my window, and saw that the sky had quite a few nice colours, so i decided to take i pic. i personally like the tinted clouds and shades of blue. the horizon's a little slanted, but i think you'll understand if you saw how i shot this. minor editing, and added a little vignetting too. what do u guys think of that? pls comment
1213629742_8f6f47cdb4_o.jpg

the silhouettes add nothing to the picture, rather take away from it
why not just take a naked sky

where were you, was it possible to get a higher vantage point so that you can get more sky, less silhouette?

Overall it's a good shot, but think the vignetting actually spoilt the photo, and if taken with wide angle lens and lesser land silhouette, ie, aim your camera slightly higher into the sky, then the photo will be even better.

Overall it's a good shot, but think the vignetting actually spoilt the photo, and if taken with wide angle lens and lesser land silhouette, ie, aim your camera slightly higher into the sky, then the photo will be even better.

i agree with the vignetting, its abit too much to bear, spoiled the photo. either clone them out or crop them off. My suggestion is clone them :)

actually the silhouette works fine but there are too little outlines to be seen hence to night86mare and bored dad the silhouette becomes a nothing. try to do some perspective correction as well to make the silhouette controlled if you're keeping them.

To me the silhouette is okay, just include abit more nxt time to show more outlines ya?

hope it helps in a way or two just my simple advice :)

The silhouettes are ok to me but not fantastic. If your purpose if to bring out the dramatic colors in the sky.. your vignets have covered them ;p

thanks for your helpful comments. will edit the pic, and post it up again if i have time

Status
Not open for further replies.