Status
Not open for further replies.

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Get your gears ready! It's here again :D

Singapore Motorshow 2004 - Drive the Future

The biennial Singapore Motorshow will be back from 11-21 November 2004 to once again dazzle the crowds with an exciting display of automobile launches, concept cars, vintage models, adrenaline-pumping stunt performances and a robot-racing competition!

To be held on levels Four and Six of the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, the region's premier automobile event is in its seventh year running.

Date
11 - 21 November 2004

Venue
Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre Level 4 & 6

Tickets
Trade Day (Special Preview) : 10 Nov (Wed) from 1200 to 2200 - $20/ticket
Open to Public : 11 to 21 Nov 04 - Adult $10, Children $4

Tickets to the motor show will be on sale from 16 October to 7 November 2004 at roadshows , through TicketCharge and during the event itself.

Opening Hours
Nov 11, 13-15, 20 : 1030 to 2200
Nov 12, 16-19 : 1130 to 2200
Nov 21 : 1030 to 2100

Singapore Motorshow 2004 website

Waaa... my favour :bigeyes: shot shot shot !!!

r52lanc said:
Anyone know if Shiho will be back? ;p

With such nice pics taken by u during DCA, I am sure she has seen your pics liao .... our 'best' Shiho's pics by fellow CSers are already on the main fansite ;)

With such nice pics taken by u during DCA, I am sure she has seen your pics liao .... our 'best' Shiho's pics by fellow CSers are already on the main fansite
Interesting... if you search 'shiho asaoka' in google, my gallery comes up as the 3rd and 4th hits :).

r52lanc said:
Interesting... if you search 'shiho asaoka' in google, my gallery comes up as the 3rd and 4th hits :).

well, you may be pleased to know that your pics are also part of the Number One site ( main fansite ) ... your pics are still :thumbsup: :D ..that's y, we are quite positive she has seen your pics ;p

Ok.. this time can concentrate on shooting cars.. no more jp race queen so can bring less memory and telephoto lens :bsmilie:

Gogogo i loves cars !! hahaa

Now, you could buy 2 adult tickets and get 2 children tickets free + GOODIE BAG
during their road shows.

r52lanc said:
wah....local model only :confused:

ya, so dont waste your time and money, don even go better. Are you a local by the way? :blah:

Do you think we need to buy the tickets now or just buy it at the gate before get in? First time for me so I just don't wanna miss it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.