The Singapore Idol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

seriously i think it's not going to work out well... though i think i'll still watch it.

AdamGoi said:
Who do you think (from CS) should participate? :D

vivientan? think she said she's a singer...

i hope its not as borign as the USA version. :think:

how interesting is the contest is all depends on the judges IMHO...

hmmm....the judges are all kinda boring. dick lee, perfect 10 turn general manager, some mediacorp manager, and another dunnoe wat oliviero one lar... they are not exactly ppl u recognize very much....only dick lee lar....abit of his music work hear b4 only. :think:

Come come, go join and be the SG Idol and also

cs_idol.png

should ask sun yan zi be the judge hor? anyway this contest is chinese song or english song contest?

jonlou said:
hmmm....the judges are all kinda boring. dick lee, perfect 10 turn general manager, some mediacorp manager, and another dunnoe wat oliviero one lar... they are not exactly ppl u recognize very much....only dick lee lar....abit of his music work hear b4 only. :think:

I would actually prefer knowledgeable people in the industry to be judges as opposed to slapstick comedians or pretty faces.

eee...i dont like sunyanzi.:confused: in fact my whole family (especially my mom) loathes her..but i dunno why..just a natural feeling..lolzz
paiseh. paiseh :bsmilie: :angel:

clive said:
eee...i dont like sunyanzi.:confused: in fact my whole family (especially my mom) loathes her..but i dunno why..just a natural feeling..lolzz

nvm... i love her so much...

anyway. just don't say it in front for the fanatics!

clive said:

ahem *cough*cough*cough*

*cough*cough*

aiya old habit die hard.. :sweat: :angel:

paiseh again :D

i think its a total waste of programming time, and furthermore, why cant singaporean show producers come up with anything original...most of the primetime shows here are either from US networks or they are Singaporean Clones of the US version...

this certainly doesnt say much for the local media, which seems to pride itself on being so "creative"....

its American Idol...its German Idol..and then its Singapore Idol...have anyone thought it should be called Singaporean Idol?

acutally some friends of mine were talking about it, and this popped up. in order for Singapore Idol to have a distinct local flavour, we should make it Singapore Hokkien Idol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.