The Singapore Idol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
lol

seriously i think it's not going to work out well... though i think i'll still watch it.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
AdamGoi said:
Who do you think (from CS) should participate? :D
vivientan? think she said she's a singer...

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
i hope its not as borign as the USA version. :think:

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
how interesting is the contest is all depends on the judges IMHO...

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
hmmm....the judges are all kinda boring. dick lee, perfect 10 turn general manager, some mediacorp manager, and another dunnoe wat oliviero one lar... they are not exactly ppl u recognize very much....only dick lee lar....abit of his music work hear b4 only. :think:

justarius

Nov 9, 2003
Northeast
Visit site
jonlou said:
hmmm....the judges are all kinda boring. dick lee, perfect 10 turn general manager, some mediacorp manager, and another dunnoe wat oliviero one lar... they are not exactly ppl u recognize very much....only dick lee lar....abit of his music work hear b4 only. :think:
I would actually prefer knowledgeable people in the industry to be judges as opposed to slapstick comedians or pretty faces.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
eee...i dont like sunyanzi.:confused: in fact my whole family (especially my mom) loathes her..but i dunno why..just a natural feeling..lolzz
paiseh. paiseh :bsmilie: :angel:

yamcake

Aug 11, 2003
clive said:
eee...i dont like sunyanzi.:confused: in fact my whole family (especially my mom) loathes her..but i dunno why..just a natural feeling..lolzz
nvm... i love her so much...

anyway. just don't say it in front for the fanatics!

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
clive said:

ahem *cough*cough*cough*

*cough*cough*

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
aiya old habit die hard.. :sweat: :angel:

paiseh again :D

theworld6

May 24, 2004
www.trekshare.com
i think its a total waste of programming time, and furthermore, why cant singaporean show producers come up with anything original...most of the primetime shows here are either from US networks or they are Singaporean Clones of the US version...

this certainly doesnt say much for the local media, which seems to pride itself on being so "creative"....

semota

Mar 14, 2004
semota.deviantart.com
its American Idol...its German Idol..and then its Singapore Idol...have anyone thought it should be called Singaporean Idol?

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
acutally some friends of mine were talking about it, and this popped up. in order for Singapore Idol to have a distinct local flavour, we should make it Singapore Hokkien Idol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom