* Drifting Demonstrations
* ¼ mile Drag Race
* Karting
o Formula Fun Prix Challenge
o Fun Prix Mama Search
o Fun Prix Sound Challenge
o Race Princess and Prince Search
* Exhibitions
* Auctions (in aid of the President Challenge 2008)
* Countdown Party with Fireworks Display
* … and more!
* *N.B. A more detailed programme will be released later.

More Details: http://www.zerotohundred.com/2008/auto-news/new-years-eve-in-singapore-head-on-to-carrerista-jamboree-2008/

Last edited:
Another CSer gathering event.....
Should be going down to catch some drifting stunts.....:thumbsup:

$20 .................... this is daylight robbery ............... the motorcycle at the Singapore Flyer and the Full throttle events were free. :thumbsd:

Another CSer gathering event.....
Should be going down to catch some drifting stunts.....:thumbsup:

LOL, well not official CSer gathering from me.I'm just posting up an info i found but i'm sure there will be CS members doing some group meeting to this event.Cheers

$20 .................... this is daylight robbery ............... the motorcycle at the Singapore Flyer and the Full throttle events were free. :thumbsd:

Well bro, now economy no good, guess the Organizers for the event want to make some profit before the year ends.From my opinion the $20 will be worth it if your at the events whole day and catch all the great shooting moments.

Hope the $20 is for the total 5 days entry, but i assume that ain't gonna happen for sure.:bsmilie:

LOL, well not official CSer gathering from me.I'm just posting up an info i found but i'm sure there will be CS members doing some group meeting to this event.Cheers

Agreed, think most CSers would gather there for a end of the year meetup or so. But I have to agreed that the entry fee is abit on the high side, hope this event is worth $20 bucks.

Thanks for the info posted.:thumbsup:

Agreed, think most CSers would gather there for a end of the year meetup or so. But I have to agreed that the entry fee is abit on the high side, hope this event is worth $20 bucks.

Thanks for the info posted.:thumbsup:

Welcome,just wanted to share something nice to all.Hope i can catch some of the actions too....LOL

$20/- is a bit expensive right!.. drifting always the same cars!just took some shots at Full throttle auto carnival.. drifters are the same as the rest!:(
Ya full throttle was free and yet still quiet, i think economy very bad.. everyone is saving..
i went to formula drift, only $10/- and so many drifters...

maybe we can get some media passes tho we pay the $$ also but if we can go in & shoot $20 totally worth free from crowds ^^ ts try ask leh

looks like no one is talking about this event! will skip this and go to marina countdown

I agreed with you, $20 is too exp. Normally carshows only $10.

$20....Daylight robbery !

:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

can't agree more with you. let's just see how few attendees for the show :confused:

Really consider dmn EXp!! :nono:..:thumbsd: at least free shuttle transport or some lucky draw provide. Further more location so far expect ppls will paid that amount to entry??:thumbsd:

Last edited:
wah loh _ _ _ $20 _ _ _my breakfast, lunch, dinner.

there's a shuttle service..altho its $1/per way.. &it'll be more worth it2get a 3day pass n share with friends or smth.. i'm going!!haha..car freak here!!:bsmilie:

if there're fellow CSers who're going..can let me knw??wana learn how to improve on my car shots&learn a thing or 2 frm e more experienced shooters..

im going 90% lol btw any1 tried to ask the org to exchange 20bucks ticket to media pass? for our big guns and small prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.