The Simply Sofa Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocha

Oct 9, 2002
Florida SG
www.pbase.com
simplysofa-e-broc.jpg

The Simply Sofa Spree is the first of its kind in Singapore! No, it’s NOT a sofa warehouse sale but a novel and exciting family bonding eventthat will engage the whole family for approx. 3 hours in search of various sofas located around Central Singapore. Upon locating them, families will have 2 minutes to craft the best family digital snapshot with each sofa. At the end of the day, families will submit their best photo for a chance to win a sofa (of course!) plus many more great prizes!

Sign up today.Grannies and grandpas, cousins, nephews/nieces… are all welcome. In fact, the more (generations), the merrier! (HINT)

Spread the word.Get your friends to participate to boost the fun.

Wait no more! Register today as we can only accommodate a limited number of families, and we certainly wouldn’t want YOU to miss out on all the wacky fun and great prizes! Check out the details below or click for more information: http://www.family.org.sg/events/simplysofaFAQ.htm

the Simply Sofa spree, 20 August 2005
Create lasting family memories at this first-time ever sofa spree!
Simply SEARCH for the sofas, STRIKE a pose, SNAP the shot, and SUBMIT your best family photo to win...
"BEST FAMILY PHOTO" prize (worth $3,000):
A brand new Italian leather sofa + a HP photo printer + Return air tickets to Bangkok for a family of 5!
4 Category prizes: A HP photo printer each worth $400.
PLUS! more great prizes at the Grand Sofa Finale at Millenia Walk (Saturday, 20 Aug, 7-8pm).

FULL DETAILS
Focus on the Family Singapore Ltd. 22 Niven Road, Singapore 228369

Tel: +65 6336 1444 Email: focus@family.org.sg Web: www.family.org.sg

non-participants can hang around and shoot those taking part? and oh, what time?

mohgui said:
non-participants can hang around and shoot those taking part? and oh, what time?

Yes, u may, just refrain from getting in their way or hinders them from carryout their job. From 9am-6pm. Alternatively, u r welcome to help out as a official photographer. :)

Just skeptical, you mentioned it's a fund-raising event but where and/how does the money gets allocated? I tried to look for information but didn't find any :dunno:

espn said:
Just skeptical, you mentioned it's a fund-raising event but where and/how does the money gets allocated? I tried to look for information but didn't find any :dunno:

The money raised, including the sofa auction minus some admin cost will go to support the needy family. The fund raising is the side event, the main event is to build family ties/bonding thru the activities. :)

Actually, the organiser require a few volunteer official photographers... refer here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=147111 for details.

Hey guys,

It was just confirmed that I will be taking the second shift as a official photographer. Wonder who else has been confirmed. Would be great to meet someone from CS there! :)

Canew said:
Hey guys,

It was just confirmed that I will be taking the second shift as a official photographer. Wonder who else has been confirmed. Would be great to meet someone from CS there! :)

geez... forgotten that it's for tomorrow. man... can't make it. got company's AGM to cover.

geez... forgotten that it's for tomorrow. man... can't make it. got company's AGM to cover.

mohgui,

Will you be covering the AGM as a photographer or you ARE a part of the meeting? :bsmilie:

Canew said:
mohgui,

Will you be covering the AGM as a photographer or you ARE a part of the meeting? :bsmilie:

it's my company's Recreation Club AGM. it's an AGM with a party atmosphere. will be there as the official photographer and as a participant too :sweat:

it's my company's Recreation Club AGM. it's an AGM with a party atmosphere. will be there as the official photographer and as a participant too

Wow! Sounds fun! An AGM WITH a party atmosphere! Where to find!!

Status
Not open for further replies.