The shot I didn't take

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
No picture here. There was a shot I did not take because I did not have a camera with me.

It was early morning at East Coast Park. A platoon of NS boys who had probably been marching all night, in full battle order, had sat down on the grass verge, completely sweaty and exhausted. Sitting there too tired to talk, just catching their breath and drinking water.

Behind them, a barefoot monk in yellow robes, walking slowly by, his head turned and looking at them in a contemplative fashion. The sun making long low rays of light over the whole scene.

And I could just stand and look, but not take a photo. :cry:

Originally posted by StreetShooter
No picture here. There was a shot I did not take because I did not have a camera with me.

It was early morning at East Coast Park. A platoon of NS boys who had probably been marching all night, in full battle order, had sat down on the grass verge, completely sweaty and exhausted. Sitting there too tired to talk, just catching their breath and drinking water.

Behind them, a barefoot monk in yellow robes, walking slowly by, his head turned and looking at them in a contemplative fashion. The sun making long low rays of light over the whole scene.

And I could just stand and look, but not take a photo. :cry:

What a pity. Moral of the story: Always have your camera with you everywhere you go.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.