Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
busy.jpg

ninelives said:

Hope this never happens here... i used to frequent their buy/sell forum, but it's so ridiculously slow, with that screen being as frequent and annoying as the Windows BSOD... give up. :)

Cross the river and dismantle the bridge :dunno:

The "server busy" was the last straw that drove me away from HWZ forums...of course aided with encounters with some arrogant forummers there.

They simply aren't helping themselves with this "exclusive forum member" thing. Looking from a (theorical) business point of view, this isn't the wisest business strategy to embark on.

PS: Kudoz to ClubSNAP admins for keeping this forum free for all to use (and those who signed up with ClubSNAP for there hosting)!

Ah Pao said:
The "server busy" was the last straw that drove me away from HWZ forums...of course aided with encounters with some arrogant forummers there.

They simply aren't helping themselves with this "exclusive forum member" thing. Looking from a (theorical) business point of view, this isn't the wisest business strategy to embark on.

PS: Kudoz to ClubSNAP admins for keeping this forum free for all to use (and those who signed up with ClubSNAP for there hosting)!
I became a much less visitor precisely due to the "server busy" problem. I mean, I can't even read (much less post) at 3-5pm in the afternoon? :angry: ;(

Eventually, it will gain a reputation of being exclusive only while the old server chugs along, only with occasional visits from people like me. Once alternative comes, people move off. See how many post on the digital cam forum over there now? :rolleyes: QED...

Status
Not open for further replies.