The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
Dear All:

We are delighted that The Serangoon (official name of Serangoon CC at Serangoon North Avenue 2) has graciously adopted The Serangoon Shooters as one of its Action Groups. :) With this adoption, we will have a "home". We will, henceforth, hold our fortnightly Meetings, Talks, Trainings and Courses in one of the meeting rooms in The Serangoon instead of moving around like normads in search for venues. The meeting rooms in The Serangoon are very well equipped even for high-level/professional meetings. The Serangoon Shooters will strive to be of value to The Serangoon.

Our meetings for this quarter will be held as follows:
Jan 17 & 31 (both dates are Wednesday)
Feb 14 & 28 (2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month)
Mar 14 & 28 (2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month)

You are cordially invited to our Inauguration Meeting on Jan 17 and register to be a member of The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon.

If you have question, pls email to jwteo8@gmail.com or sms to 8128-0500.

Sincerely
Daniel Sim, Patrick Tan & William Teo
The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon
10, Serangoon North Avenue 2, Singapore.

Thank you Andy.
Looking forward to your active participation and to continue Part II
of your Training.

JWT

Yeah ! so we are now SS members !! (sounds like secret society :p )

Join the Inauguration Meeting ! ;)

I hope all the Serangoon Shooters will attend the Inauguration Meeting on Jan 17 at 7:30 pm. In this meeting we will formulate guiding principles to operate Serangoon Shooters in the way members want it to be. This many include acquiring a new name. We will also develop plan for membership drive and training courses.

JWT

Thanks Mendis. I count on you for your support to make it work for the good of all !!!
Regards

JWT

Congrats for the new club formation! :thumbsup:

Please forgive me..........:embrass: :embrass:

Can people not from Serangoon North join the "S S"?

Thanks

Hi
Andy is absolutely right. WE welcome anyone who is keen to share/improve photographic skills. Some of our members have a wealth of experience and would be a help to those who want to learn. We also welcome those who could contribute to make The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon a value to the neighbourhood and a preferred Photo Club. Come and attend the meetings and be a member. Come, come, come.........

JWT

Well done, JWT. Really appreciate ur efforts.
Great start for the new year!!

JWT: Do we just BE THERE or do we need to register with you first? :p

Hi photojoy:

You and all other interested parties who are keen to learn, share or teach the art of photography, are cordially invited to our Inauguration Meeting on Wed Jan 17. Just show up and we will do what is approporite when we meet.
Looking forward to see you.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

OHHH Alright then :) It all depends on the timing now .. :sweatsm:

Thanks for informing!

Is this CC the one with lots of colorful window panel?

Remember, it's not the Braddel Heights CC. (the one next to police post and wushu fed)

it's the Serangoon North one

hmmm i live across the road from the serangoon...noob photographer. i intend to purchase a dslr soon! hopefully before end of jan. can i come??

Status
Not open for further replies.