The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I just live a couple of blocks away.

What's on the agenda? I hope to be able to attend but, the nation may call me to stay up late.

Hi Necroist:

Pls come to the meeting to find out more. Sorry, we will not post the Agenda in CS.

JWT

Kindly find attach map location.

The Inaugural Meeting of Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon will be held as follows:
Date: Jan 17, 2007 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:30 pm
Venue: The Serangoon
Serangoon North Ave 2.

singapore3.jpg
[/IMG]

wa.. from serangoon central shift to serangoon north.. i'll have to drop out.. its too far for me..

wa.. from serangoon central shift to serangoon north.. i'll have to drop out.. its too far for me..

its only abt 5mins more, at most 10mins from sgoon central;)

its only abt 5mins more, at most 10mins from sgoon central;)

journey time, yes.. alight and wait for transfer, no.. our transport system is well known to be very "efficient"..
plus i end class at 6.30 on wednesdays.. no way i can travel from boon lay to ang mo kio in 1 hr.. oh well..

will try to be there around 8pm? is that ok?
got to do my regular running sessions before I can attend....
bo bianz... ippt round the corner...

Kindly find attach map location.

The Inaugural Meeting of Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon will be held as follows:
Date: Jan 17, 2007 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:30 pm
Venue: The Serangoon
Serangoon North Ave 2.

singapore3.jpg
[/IMG]

be careful about the map posting as user can be sued if no prior permission is given for use from the relevant company providing this map online.

journey time, yes.. alight and wait for transfer, no.. our transport system is well known to be very "efficient"..
plus i end class at 6.30 on wednesdays.. no way i can travel from boon lay to ang mo kio in 1 hr.. oh well..

Skopio, I stayed even further away from the CC then you loor. I am also travelling from NTU loor.
:dunno:

Okay, I know you guys are meeting tonight.

Sorry.... I will not be able to join all of you due to me working late. But, as I had mentioned earlier, I will try to organise a Photoshop workshop with your group. You guys can discuss the one price each of you are willing to pay, plus the commission that goes to the CC, let me know and I will try to work out a reasonable price for all of you.

Please keep in mind the absolutely lowest I will go is $35 per 2 hours session, so please consider my time and effort. Also, my transportation and material printing. The CC's commission will be additional.

Sorry guys, I can't attend to. Got to defend the skies tonight, so I can't make it.

Hope you guys don't mind the noisy sounds after 8pm.

Dear All:

Yes, the time has come for our Inaugural Meeting @ The Serangoon at 7:30 pm this evening (Jan. 17) Thanks to The Serangoon for graciously accommodating us. You will be impressed with the facilities that will be made available to us. With the 1st class facility we will be able to conduct proper Training and for speakers to give Talks with slides presentation etc.
Ideally, I like to find a facility at the door steps of every member but unfortunately this is not possible. The newly secured venue is nearer for some and further for others. We will have some one coming from Sengkang. We must be appreciative to The Serangoon for graciously accommoditing us without charge. What else can we ask for ?
I look forward to seeing all interested parties at our Inaugural Meeting this evening.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

hey guys....damn i couldnt make it for the first meeting grandfather and the hospital long story anywayim, im very keen actually, to join that it. just need to know the details and what it mean to join the serangoon shooters. if possible maybe u all could send me the ppt slides u all were using if there were any used...

desouza.tim@gmail.com

thanks alot guys will check here for the next meeting

:cheergal: *waves "hi"*

Hi Mr William .. Hi Danny / Benny (didnt hear clearly) ... Hi Desmond?!?!? Hi Andy ...
Hi .... aiyooo me forgetful :sweatsm:

Nice meeting u pple ... see u at the next gathering :p

Dear All:
The Inaugural Meeting of The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon, held this evening was a resounding success. Despite the rain, there was a good turn out. Those who missed it, are welcome to join us at our next meeting on Jan 31. Thanks to all who showed up.

JWT

Hey... nice to meet all of you ... great to see a especially a great 98% new faces turnout...

:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.