The secret behind the RMB100 note

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
I haven't verified it myself (don't have one handy)... any one tried to look? :dunno:

263378_578273725526096_1982969778_n.jpg

So small ah?

Was in China recently, everytime I pay with 100RMB bill, they always take a long time to scrutinize the note. Ah, now I know what they are looking for.

I guess its a ruse or the scanned note is from a earlier series . I compare 20 pieces I have and observe one distinct difference is the lower lip area of MZD. The blemishes on the 100,10 and 1 dollar note is different on 1995 & 2005 amd sometime note to note of the same denomination.

I also scanned a 100 note up to 4800 dpi and nothing came close to the pic.

Aiyah !! Its either a RARE misprint or Photoshopped

ha ha ha !!! Luckily I have the Sony a99 with the 100mm 2.8 Macro lens .... and lucky I very boh liao tonight

a_rmb.jpg

100% crop
a_rmb2.jpg

this is going to be some old age story for my grandchildren ..... how I spent an hour one evening staring at Mao Zedong's lips

Aiyah !! Its either a RARE misprint or Photoshopped

ha ha ha !!! Luckily I have the Sony a99 with the 100mm 2.8 Macro lens .... and lucky I very boh liao tonight

Thanks for taking the trouble to do this. Otherwise I would be thinking about this the whole night.

this is going to be some old age story for my grandchildren ..... how I spent an hour one evening staring at Mao Zedong's lips

"Woohoo... Such a juicy and plump lips" Ed9119 thought...
Whahaha

Misprint from note to note is impossible. Not for currency. Unless the plates for that print batch was created wrongly.

Someone faked the sex diagram in photo editor to fabricate a fictitious story for Internet.

PRC would be using top class machines from Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. This kind of misprint is a fairy tale.

ricohflex said:
Misprint from note to note is impossible. Not for currency. Unless the plates for that print batch was created wrongly.

Someone faked the sex diagram in photo editor to fabricate a fictitious story for Internet.

PRC would be using top class machines from Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. This kind of misprint is a fairy tale.

The germans are not god. I do see similar shapes in the middle. Its entirely plausible with tiny excess of ink blotches