The scene that greets me @ work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
Appreciate your critiques for improving ...

View_Fm_My_Office_3_.jpg

bro,

in fourm, users requested just to post one picture/week..

IMO -

if you want to shoot the silhouette with this beautiful blue sky you have, I felt you should keep it simple.

by the way, have you notice your corners in this pic?? there are slight Vignetting in this pic..

29tim05 said:
bro,

in fourm, users requested just to post one picture/week..

IMO -

if you want to shoot the silhouette with this beautiful blue sky you have, I felt you should keep it simple.

by the way, have you notice your corners in this pic?? there are slight Vignetting in this pic..

Tim

Thanks for the tinkle :) Will note your advise when I do the re-shoot. Appreciated :thumbsup:

very nice colours, i like this. however the left side ends rather abruptly as the clouds seem to taper to a point that has been cut off, imho.

The colours are very nice - I think you deserve a praise for being able to spot the light at the correct time.

Shucks. I don't know how to give you points of improvement...the sillouetted ground looks like an afterthought to the composition, since it doesn't really add to the picture. Then again, if you leave it out, the pic will look empty.

Trigger Happy said:
very nice colours, i like this. however the left side ends rather abruptly as the clouds seem to taper to a point that has been cut off, imho.

Thanks for your observation and feedback, indeed it does, actually did a pan shot with intend to stich them together but failed terribly, skills not good enuuf :p

Ah Pao said:
The colours are very nice - I think you deserve a praise for being able to spot the light at the correct time.

Shucks. I don't know how to give you points of improvement...the sillouetted ground looks like an afterthought to the composition, since it doesn't really add to the picture. Then again, if you leave it out, the pic will look empty.

Melvin, gee thanks. I understand what ya mean, its like neither here nor there, guess if there isnt a roof below me obstructing, and I bring in a little more should do the trick, I must try harder next time. Thanks bro :D

wow. looks like fire in the sky,

nice colours

This is weird. To get colors in those red in those high level clouds requires the sun to be near or below the horizon. But it seems to me the sun is at the right middle portion (the blown out areas). But then again, looking at the twilight in the horizon, the sun should be below the horizon? What time did you capture this scene?

wong1979 said:
This is weird. To get colors in those red in those high level clouds requires the sun to be near or below the horizon. But it seems to me the sun is at the right middle portion (the blown out areas). But then again, looking at the twilight in the horizon, the sun should be below the horizon? What time did you capture this scene?

Sunset at my work place occasionally get into this mood. Its about 6.30 pm

very good analysis by you. It was taken from the 3rd level of my building ..perhaps that helps

Also, I notice 3 cranes that looks identical,staggered. Is it really 3 cranes or you merge 3 fotos? :dunno:

wong1979 said:
Also, I notice 3 cranes that looks identical,staggered. Is it really 3 cranes or you merge 3 fotos? :dunno:

There are really 3 cranes. Little touch-up done to this pic :sweat:

zha said:
hey dude...

like the colours though I'd prefer it to be slightly brighter

Agree, when viewed on my lappie, it was bright. Must be the settings .. thanks for your observational feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.