Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
716_1659-web.jpg

comments?

quite nice. but seems like it's been doctored heavily by imaging software ya?

hahhaah!! only colours and contrast..
heavily doctored? not quite if u were to compare my photo and others. i only spend 10 mins editing.

If the road is not taken, there won't be a road in the first place ;)

drumma said:
hahhaah!! only colours and contrast..
heavily doctored? not quite if u were to compare my photo and others. i only spend 10 mins editing.

So you mean others used at least 30 minutes to edit on a photo they took lar ? :bigeyes:

Nice shot! Considered posting it on stock photog. websites? Would make a nice editorial shot.

was tis taken at punggol end?

wong1979 said:
If the road is not taken, there won't be a road in the first place ;)

thanks for the comments wong! actually i had robert's frost poem in mind when i had this title. though it doesn't fit quite nicely. i'm very sorrie, i'm bad at giving titles!

xxxger said:
So you mean others used at least 30 minutes to edit on a photo they took lar ? :bigeyes:

hi xxxger, dun be surprised. there're ppl who spent hours on photoshopping images. actually it's quite fun! there's an image i spent bout half an hour doing and i quite like it! i'm slow... just click here and click there trying to get what i like.. do a search or read up on tutorials.. i was just going through a tutorial(step by step on DI) last week.. 1 hour past.. still trying to figure out! :p

solarii said:
Nice shot! Considered posting it on stock photog. websites? Would make a nice editorial shot.

hi solarii! thanks for the kind comments! i read up on the conditions.. seems very troublesome for that 20 cents eh?

AdyH said:
was tis taken at punggol end?

hi adyh, it's taken in punggol. :D

drumma said:
thanks schon! want to tell me why u find it nice? ;)

haha sure was a little distracted just now. I like the composition, and generally I like photos of the sky (or with the sky in it lah :D).

your photo is still a little white-ish though so I've improved the constrast. hope you don't mind. :)

716_1659-web-e.jpg

schon said:
haha sure was a little distracted just now. I like the composition, and generally I like photos of the sky (or with the sky in it lah :D).

your photo is still a little white-ish though so I've improved the constrast. hope you don't mind. :)

716_1659-web-e.jpg
Contrast increased too much IMO...

xxxger said:
so you mean you think he said he mean other used at least 30 minutes to edit a picture ?
wah.... :bsmilie: how you know, you got a good algebraic equation deducing power :thumbsup: :bigeyes: :sweat:

anyway, drumma, increase the constrast would better for this pix....

hi hobbes! the road less travelled definitely does sound betteR!

i don't mind new ideas of cos! the colours seemed richer with the boosted contrast. what i wanted was something not too rich and seems faded in a way. and i thought having this amount will be adequate. but i do like the boosted constrast as well~~ but it seems to me that u have some details lost in there. just a minor effect i noticed.

hi nicompo, ur england too powerful for me to comprehend what u are trying to say. kekeke!

:)

well done. v good pic! pfr ur post imaging treatment, whatever it is, to the suggested one. did u use a polariser?

How about a b&w version drumma? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.