the reason why we should not reveal the location of cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But stray cats are everywhere. What has revealing location of cats gotta do with this kind of brutality. I'm sure if the thugs wanna do it, they will just go any quiet neighbourhood and in the wee hours of the morning, do anything they want.

I agree with this point. Everywhere also got cats. Would they really go somewhere far just to hunt down and torture THAT particular cat? Its not as if cats are illusive like pandas or snow leopards. :bsmilie:

next time people will start threads like: the reason why we shouldn't reveal locations of dogs/dragonflies/pigeons/cockroaches/xmms/tiger beer aunties/kopitiam unkers! :p

Jokes aside: although I am not a big animal rights advocate or lover, I condemn such acts of cruelty/abuse as I believe that we should live and let live. Peace.

Last edited:
Why not? I have an assignment to do and wanted to shoot 24 shots of cats (where to find so many :sweat:)...realised I don't have time and proceeded on with something else..

24 shots of 24 different cats or 24 shots of a few cats? :think:

I agree with this point. Everywhere also got cats. Would they really go somewhere far just to hunt down and torture THAT particular cat? Its not as if cats are illusive like pandas or snow leopards. :bsmilie:

next time people will start threads like: the reason why we should reveal locations of dogs/dragonflies/pigeons/cockroaches/xmms/tiger beer aunties/kopitiam unkers! :p

No doubt cats are everywhere, but there are people here already asking where to find cats and shoot. By giving out more information means we are endangering the cats even further.
It's just some small efforts that we need to prevent 'psychopath' from accessing easier informations.

No doubt cats are everywhere, but there are people here already asking where to find cats and shoot. By giving out more information means we are endangering the cats even further.
It's just some small efforts that we need to prevent 'psychopath' from accessing easier informations.

Roger that! :)

singapore is far?

i can get from one end of the island to another within 2 hours, it's not like i have to do a 3 day pilgrimage to get to pasir ris from jurong west. :bsmilie:

don't ever think that you can read a sick mind. the logic can be very interesting sometimes. even from a logical person's point of view, if i indeed had the desire to torture cats, where is it safer? to torture cats around MY own neighbourhood, or in a neighbourhood where no one knows me?

Last edited:

next time people will start threads like: the reason why we shouldn't reveal locations of dogs/dragonflies/pigeons/cockroaches/xmms/tiger beer aunties/kopitiam unkers! :p

Jokes aside: although I am not a big animal rights advocate or lover, I condemn such acts of cruelty/abuse as I believe that we should live and let live. Peace.

Your joke is not funny.... It is not about particular cats but trusting cats that allow you to hold them and stroke them. The issue here is that tame cats are getting thrown off buildings and YES there are sickos out there that revel in throwing cats off HDB flats just for the fun of it. It is the same theory of how in the nature photography threads, it is encouraged that one does not reveal the location of nesting birds cos similarly you have idiots that go flash the birds so much, the parent birds abandon their nestlings.

Anyway the point of the thread is to educate not create another flashpoint as I see certain individuals are rearing to have a go at it again... Will lock the thread. Please for the last time. Be careful of leaking information about location of cats. It can mean death for them as u have sickos who kill them, and those who think they are doing society a favor by reporting them to AVA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.