the reason why i dont wear ultra mini skirts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

well at least she was wearing shorts underneath

the other day in venice some jap tourist was wearing a miniskirt shorter than that, with nothing to cover her legs
amazing willpower, that, since it was winter

lol

well at least she was wearing shorts underneath

the other day in venice some jap tourist was wearing a miniskirt shorter than that, with nothing to cover her legs
amazing willpower, that, since it was winter
Jap tourists swear by fresh sashimi ............:think:

how come police didn't arrest her for flashing in public? :sweatsm:

I think she did it on purpose! She knows how Singapore men are......they will talk and talk **** on Clubsnap all night......

HS

I think she did it on purpose! She knows how Singapore men are......they will talk and talk **** on Clubsnap all night......

HS

With due respect many here will see the flash of white undie as an inspired moment in the dire prediction of a potential world recession.

Let's not be ungrateful to Michelle Chia to uplift our spirits and elavate our horizons.

This is a glimpse of us as a new nation with growing self-confidence that we dare to jump, to rejoy with total freedom and generosity to million pairs of male eyes in disbelief and self-congratulation.

:bsmilie:

It's not even following the 4 seconds rule and this has become a big issue.:dunno:

It's just a pair of white hot shorts people.

There's more explicit exposure every day at Tanjong Beach...

With due respect many here will see the flash of white undie as an inspired moment in the dire prediction of a potential world recession.

Let's not be ungrateful to Michelle Chia to uplift our spirits and elavate our horizons.

This is a glimpse of us as a new nation with growing self-confidence that we dare to jump, to rejoy with total freedom and generosity to million pairs of male eyes in disbelief and self-congratulation.

:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I must admit, you take the award for the best sense of humor in ClubSNAP.
Take a bow, bro. I hear wild applause :bsmilie:

Go travel and visit some nature beaches ... you see one, you see all.

Here, exactly what do we see???? It's all in the mind and with the work of chemicals called hormones.

But it is simply natural for us guys to :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.