the REAL reason why you go to IT shows

the real reason why i go to the IT shows

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+evenstar said:
i'm wonder. why do people really go to IT shows for...

I wish they will start charging admission for IT shows... that will help to filter out those who are really there to buy things

+evenstar said:
Too bad. I didn't go. There's no option for that?

To look at what retailer is representing which product.

icarus said:
I wish they will start charging admission for IT shows... that will help to filter out those who are really there to buy things

if admission is S$5, it is still cheaper than paying for model shoot here

to buy things. its because most of the new and cheap offers are there.

I went there to buy things on Friday and to shoot models on Saturday. Whats the use of buying expensive camera and dont make full use of it. The experience of a live model shoot is truely a learning ground for me.

In paid model shot, it one model many shots, whereas in it fair, its many models and still many shots.

Yes, with an entrance fee, perhaps those looking for specials won't go, unless they know what's on special and know that including the cost of the entrance fee in their purchase, it may not be worth it.... ok, not true :)

Zplus said:
Wat about those who bring kids in prams??? Why bring em to IT shows??
;p

LOL! In there to smell the technological air!

felixker said:
LOL! In there to smell the technological air!

lol you were there taking chiobu pics la... :sweatsm:

me ar? go there..walk. no $$$ to spend so window shop..touch touch DSLR even though i dont have one ;)

used to go there to check the prices out and yeah gals...;) but previous 2 shows never go liao cause the crowd... :eek:

I think differently lei... imagine admission $5 don't stop people one... may be only can filter the parent with kids..... but hor... when you go in and find out nothing worth a buy then.... you will get what i meant..:confused:

Zplus said:
;p

Those people really no brain. not only cause problems to themselves, also cause problems to others.

Zplus said:
;p

yah.. its really sickening and you cant really walk properly due to such parents.... ;( ;( ;(

cos i work there

+evenstar said:

just like why you are going to watch 007, starwars, you can already forecast what will happen but you still want to go since there are limitted times of IT show.

Status
Not open for further replies.