The REAL Initial D

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot will be in cinemas end of may!!

glennyong said:
pls keep politics out of the topic.... ;)

hmmm Initial D uses toyota cars...... i realli dunno why did they use such a old car... :bsmilie:

If you are talking about raw power, of course the AE86 lose out lah. But on the downhill, power doesn't really matter that much anymore. That's the gist of the whole Initial D storyline.

And actually, Toyota makes good cars too. They are nice to drive.

Prismatic said:
If you are talking about raw power, of course the AE86 lose out lah. But on the downhill, power doesn't really matter that much anymore. That's the gist of the whole Initial D storyline.

And actually, Toyota makes good cars too. They are nice to drive.

So technically the cappucino should win too.. Some of the races are so ridiculous its hard to believe that will happen in real life.

Toyota do make good cars, I second that.

Still finishing the anime...but the movie dun look that authentic compared to the anime..maybe its the cast?

blimmer said:
So technically the cappucino should win too.. Some of the races are so ridiculous its hard to believe that will happen in real life.

Who wants to read about real life stories in comic books and anime? That is what the fun and imagination is all about.

blimmer said:

Toyota do make good cars, I second that.

Technically the cappucino should have won, but the rain helped Tak alot and it lost on the straightaway also...Anyway Taks' always lucky rite?

anavrin said:
Technically the cappucino should have won, but the rain helped Tak alot and it lost on the straightaway also...Anyway Taks' always lucky rite?

He's blessed, as always. Just that in this case, the rain is a blessing in disguise.

djchris said:
Still finishing the anime...but the movie dun look that authentic compared to the anime..maybe its the cast?

It'll be tough to scout for actors who resemble the cast in the anime

blimmer said:
It'll be tough to scout for actors who resemble the cast in the anime

you'd be surprised the cast actually quite resemble the guys in the manga.

sequitur said:

I hope you're not kidding me.
Edison Chen as Ryousuke? Jay Chou as Takumi?
Jordan Chan as Kyouchi is believable.

anavrin said:

hahaa.. takumi also got his 'off the headlights' sneaky tactic :)

sequitur said:

i find only anthony wong and chapman to resemble the anime characters

Status
Not open for further replies.