The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brapodam said:
Being not a person who does chemistry (actually I did it at O levels but meh), the brown powder I use usually comes from an orifice, after the stuff that comes out goes through the blender :bsmilie:

Hahaha so which orifice did it come out from? :bsmilie:

Haha I have a D80 to lend if you are interested :bsmilie:

Hahaha. Tempting. Full poison mode, no? :bsmilie:

Already have plans to buy macro lens... just not right now.

symmetrix said:

Haha just come try it out, if you realised macro is not for you at least you won't waste money on a macro lens. I started with reverse 50mm before deciding on a macro lens

Haha just come try it out, if you realised macro is not for you at least you won't waste money on a macro lens. I started with reverse 50mm before deciding on a macro lens

Haha... I'll check with my schedule. When is it again?

symmetrix said:
Haha... I'll check with my schedule. When is it again?

Saturday 7pm at Venus drive, will meet 6.30 at bishan for people who do not know how to go or not driving

Saturday 7pm at Venus drive, will meet 6.30 at bishan for people who do not know how to go or not driving

Hmm... I may or may not be free that day. Depends on a friend. Annoying to leave decisions to someone else who can't make up their mind. x_x Hahahaha.

symmetrix said:
Hmm... I may or may not be free that day. Depends on a friend. Annoying to leave decisions to someone else who can't make up their mind. x_x Hahahaha.

Haha alright, just update us here again.

And where's Kei? Kei, you going or not? Just 2 mins walk from you house leh

symmetrix said:

Mpe65?!??? :bsmilie:

Ahhhhhhhh damn long day at work today. I think I need a 'smoke break'. :bsmilie:

Fasdgsfadagfafagaf

bonrya said:
Mpe65?!??? :bsmilie:

Ahhhhhhhh damn long day at work today. I think I need a 'smoke break'. :bsmilie:

Fasdgsfadagfafagaf

So.. Who will you set on fire?

spree86 said:
For which lens? :bsmilie: and night macro interested?

Spree going hardcore on invites :bsmilie:

symmetrix said:
Spree going hardcore on invites :bsmilie:

Hahaha yes!! I wanna make this outing successful, itching to try out my new lens!!

spree86 said:
Hahaha yes!! I wanna make this outing successful, itching to try out my new lens!!

Now the real reason comes out :bsmilie:

symmetrix said:
Now the real reason comes out :bsmilie:

Hahaha that was the agenda all along, Avon wanna master his new 90mm and SDW wanna try out his new lens too!! :bsmilie:

spree86 said:
Hahaha that was the agenda all along, Avon wanna master his new 90mm and SDW wanna try out his new lens too!! :bsmilie:

This outing is to try out new toys and poison those who haven't try macro before lol

Haha alright, just update us here again.

And where's Kei? Kei, you going or not? Just 2 mins walk from you house leh

i was sleeping. HAHA.

hmm sat night macro. i'm gonna visit my grand dad! woots! he's finally outta the hospital. i'll only be home around 10pm >.< unless u all wanna meet up for a coffee session ;)

iguanavon said:
This outing is to try out new toys and poison those who haven't try macro before lol

Hahaha poisoning is only on your part :bsmilie: so if only 3 of us, still go ahead?

SamTac, I think I get the 30L from you... Should be able to put all the things I have now.

spree86 said:
Hahaha poisoning is only on your part :bsmilie: so if only 3 of us, still go ahead?

I'm ok. Just don't get lost in the forest can liao. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.