The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
hibguys. I'm in lesson. have fun!

kei1309 said:
Organic Compound X + Metal A =?

RANDOM!

Depend on whether you are reacting it with a grignard reagent or through ortholitiation :bsmilie:

Depend on whether you are reacting it with a grignard reagent or through ortholitiation :bsmilie:

words escape me at this point. the only chemistry experiment i know is to add brown powder, small white rocks, and hot water, stirring vigorously till it smells really good.

kei1309 said:
words escape me at this point. the only chemistry experiment i know is to add brown powder, small white rocks, and hot water, stirring vigorously till it smells really good.

Hahaha depending on the brown powder you use, you can create a dinosaur just by adding more powder!!

Lol I was monitoring old thread. Should post link in old season to new season :bsmilie:

symmetrix said:
Lol I was monitoring old thread. Should post link in old season to new season :bsmilie:

Haha we will all gather here so it's ok, speaking of which, interested in night macro?

SurrealDreamWalker said:
then sat nite ok... but not too late coz i got kendo training sunday morning.

kei going also rite since he's nearby

Won't be too late, we aim to end 10-10.30. Still waiting for Kei's response, so far only we 3 are confirmed

ok done finallllyyyy

symmetrix said:
Don't have macro lens so can't. orz

You using what system? I have a reverse mounting ring and a 50mm to lend you if you are using nikon.

Hahaha depending on the brown powder you use, you can create a dinosaur just by adding more powder!!

Being not a person who does chemistry (actually I did it at O levels but meh), the brown powder I use usually comes from an orifice, after the stuff that comes out goes through the blender :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.