The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
Depend on whether you are reacting it with a grignard reagent or through ortholitiation :bsmilie:
words escape me at this point. the only chemistry experiment i know is to add brown powder, small white rocks, and hot water, stirring vigorously till it smells really good.

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
kei1309 said:
words escape me at this point. the only chemistry experiment i know is to add brown powder, small white rocks, and hot water, stirring vigorously till it smells really good.
Hahaha depending on the brown powder you use, you can create a dinosaur just by adding more powder!!

symmetrix

Mar 14, 2011
Lol I was monitoring old thread. Should post link in old season to new season :bsmilie:

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
symmetrix said:
Lol I was monitoring old thread. Should post link in old season to new season :bsmilie:
Haha we will all gather here so it's ok, speaking of which, interested in night macro?

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
SurrealDreamWalker said:
then sat nite ok... but not too late coz i got kendo training sunday morning.

kei going also rite since he's nearby
Won't be too late, we aim to end 10-10.30. Still waiting for Kei's response, so far only we 3 are confirmed

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
Hahaha depending on the brown powder you use, you can create a dinosaur just by adding more powder!!
Being not a person who does chemistry (actually I did it at O levels but meh), the brown powder I use usually comes from an orifice, after the stuff that comes out goes through the blender :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom