The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got OCH meh? I read somewhere it's called 'boredwalk' now. :bsmilie:

Spree, anything can be considered macro or close up. So what thing did you shoot yesterday night??? LOL

iguanavon said:
Spree, anything can be considered macro or close up. So what thing did you shoot yesterday night??? LOL

I'm going to do an Allen, you got less post count than me, why I have to tell you? :bsmilie:

spree86 said:
I'm going to do an Allen, you got less post count than me, why I have to tell you? :bsmilie:

Where is the sauce of this post btw? :sweatsm:

spree86 said:

Where is the sauce of this post btw? :sweatsm:

Sorry to say, but your posts in Macro is less than mine, so you must tell LOL

Reporting in :)

Aiyo why all the NUS subject talks so boring one :bsmilie:

Hahaha then the Allen effect is now countered!!

Wow now it has been coined as the allen effect?

Last edited:

hmm... the allen effect. i like (y)

Because most of the prof except for the ang mo ones are damn boring haha!!

Because most of the prof except for the ang mo ones are damn boring haha!!

But imo the uni open houses aren't really useful...most of the stuff they talk about is on their website. It's a lot of marketing talk, SMU likes to rave on and on about their small classroom size, NUS goes on and on about being 27th in the world, NTU, well, a lot of marketing talk in the admissions talk, but more useful faculty talks. Right now I still have not much idea what the stuff you study are really about...

Random thought: If something is too good to be true, it probably is. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.