The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hehahehahehahehahehahehahehahehaheha hahehahehahehahehahehahehahe
hehaehahhehehaehahhehehaehahhehehaehahhe

Hey I no torchlight for tmr leh, how ar? You got extra? Or i need to buy?

Haha now that this is over, let's find other fun things to do. When is our next outing?

Saturday who want to go out??? I will be going for that Sony basic course... Start 2pm to 4/5pm

Hey I no torchlight for tmr leh, how ar? You got extra? Or i need to buy?

I will be bringing 4 torches, LOL. Can lend you 1 LOL

Btw, you need to have a bigger bag because that diffuser board you want to quite big

Saturday I probably going to SMU's open house, so I probably won't be going for the outing ba (if there is one)

Saturday I probably going to SMU's open house, so I probably won't be going for the outing ba (if there is one)

Wah SMU is the most stress out of the the 3 uni, all my friends everyday prepare tutorial till after midnight one.

hehe. i got new pattern liao.

i just ripped a music video apart, took some screenshots, using it as reference material for portraiture lighting.

bad bad me

i just ripped a music video apart, took some screenshots, using it as reference material for portraiture lighting.

bad bad me

Hahaha you seem to be getting more into portraiture recently :bsmilie:

bad bad me

can i tempt you with some images?

;)

my landscape more or less is quite stable already. can replicate certain effects repeatedly.

now doing a bit more portrait. need to learn how to shoot people cause i need the skill lar.

then once i'm done, i need to learn how to join those 2 together. then get a landscape+portrait combination

anyways i realise, landscape tests a lot on composition. how to control what to go into photo and what not to.

portraiture is a challenge of lighting. how to light subject, which angle, intensity, quality, effect of light. (cause u cant see the flash long enough to tell effect. landscape can see one)

so once i learn both, i shld be good enough to have better understanding of light, and also composition.

and 4 more post left....

how abt 3 more post left?

oh yea. 1000th post.

time for SEASON 6

Status
Not open for further replies.