The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up, haven leave my bed, roll to my laptop which is at the other side of my bed. Dun need to stand up! lol!

Would have been disastrous if you did not brake in time :bsmilie:

Zahne said:
I just woke up, haven leave my bed, roll to my laptop which is at the other side of my bed. Dun need to stand up! lol!

Bed sounds damn big, lol

Reporting in.
*Claps hands
Sits down on a throne
*serves me tea
everyone bows to me

leowyien said:
Reporting in.
*Claps hands
Sits down on a throne
*serves me tea
everyone bows to me

*ties you up and shoves you in a cage* muahahahahahahaha

reporting in...and no...i din win toto

Reporting in.
*Claps hands
Sits down on a throne
*serves me tea
everyone bows to me

does a chuck norris roundhouse kick at yien.
takes the throne.
(this throne is for the highest post count person in the random thread. allen has pulled an allen once again:bsmilie:)

I'm keeping it in my cellar.. :D

takes the throne.
(this throne is for the highest post count person in the random thread. allen has pulled an allen once again:bsmilie:)

Allen, the one that you've kicked off the throne is an imposter... Bonrya has kidnapped the real Yien... She most probably will come for you next :bsmilie::bsmilie:

takes the throne.

Allen, the one that you've kicked off the throne is an imposter... Bonrya has kidnapped the real Yien... She most probably will come for you next :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

How can bonrya kidnap yien when she's in Bali and he's in Singapore? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.