The Random Thread- SEASON 11!! ( A for PW YAY )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah new thread? Haha I am ok with Sunday night kopi session.

spree86 said:
Wah new thread? Haha I am ok with Sunday night kopi session.

No wonder last thread was quiet

Sunday Kopi session is what time? Can I request it to be near ochaado? Please? :)?

Told ya, not that hard to get A for PW lah.

Anyway, SamTac, you got any lobang for lenses anot? I will be in need of a standard zoom soon, but if can't find any also nvm cuz I going into NS soon already, not much time to shoot. I think.

SamTac said:
No wonder last thread was quiet

Hahaha that's why!! An I got played out by my tuition kid, went up to the house and no one at home, they are all out. Now going home...

spree86 said:
Hahaha that's why!! An I got played out by my tuition kid, went up to the house and no one at home, they are all out. Now going home...

Where is it?

brapodam said:

Anyway, SamTac, you got any lobang for lenses anot? I will be in need of a standard zoom soon, but if can't find any also nvm cuz I going into NS soon already, not much time to shoot. I think.

Which camera mount?

brapodam said:

Haha buy a macro lens? When you are in Tekong forest, lots of things for you to shoot :bsmilie:

spree86 said:
Yishun, they all go out also didn't tell me, wasted trip. Lucky I'm using concession

Call Bon Bon to pick u & come my house.... Ha ha...

SamTac said:
Call Bon Bon to pick u & come my house.... Ha ha...

Haha I'm going home to pack bag for tmr. Have to sleep earlier tonight. You want to join us tmr?

spree86 said:
Haha I'm going home to pack bag for tmr. Have to sleep earlier tonight. You want to join us tmr?

Working, you should stay at my future "daughter-in-law" house instead.

SamTac said:
Working, you should stay at my future "daughter-in-law" house instead.

Hahaha easier for me right? Her place is at admiralty. But my camera equipment all at home haha!! So you Sunday also working?

spree86 said:
Hahaha easier for me right? Her place is at admiralty. But my camera equipment all at home haha!! So you Sunday also working?

Maybe Sunday can join, no promise.

spree86 said:
Yishun, they all go out also didn't tell me, wasted trip. Lucky I'm using concession

Wah that's not very nice wor.. Next time must call to confirm. :(

SamTac said:
Maybe Sunday can join, no promise.

:D :D

bonrya said:
Wah that's not very nice wor.. Next time must call to confirm. :(

:D :D

Yesterday cfm alr, today still like that. Aiyah nvm lah, next time the tell them to inform me if they are out

Status
Not open for further replies.