Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Just watched it today!

What Superheroes have in common?
Susan Storm aka The Invisible has similar power as Violet of The Incredibles.
Reed Richard aka The Fantastic has similar power as ElasticGirl of The Incredibles
Ben Grimm aka The Thing has similar power as The Incredible Hulk
Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom has similar power as The Emperor aka Dark Lord of StarWars
Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch has similar power as John Allerdyce aka Pyro of X-Men

LifeWorld aka Ivan has similar power as CS members - Ability to freeze moment in time.... :bsmilie:

well, a lot of superheros have a lot of things in common actually.. hehe

Or on their head hahaha :p

you dunno meh? The Incredibles is actually 'spoofing' Fantastic 4 in terms of power.

Aiya, its like that. Not much super power left for superheros. Some have same power just like superheros Quicksilver and Flash. Maybe you should read more comics to understand. A good comic to recommend you is Marvel vs DC. Inside you will find superheros from DC and Marvel fighting against each other. Example: Hulk vs Superman, Captain America vs Batman, Storm vs Wonder Woman. Trust me you would love the book. :)

singscott said:
But no one can match superman, many super powers in one :bsmilie:

Batman can counter him. Trust me.

my fav superheroes are spiderman and dr strange. just can't help supporting the underdogs... :bsmilie:

zaren said:
my fav superheroes are spiderman and dr strange. just can't help supporting the underdogs... :bsmilie:

Do you know that the most popular superhero is Wolverine follow by Spiderman? :think:

Venom81 said:
Do you know that the most popular superhero is Wolverine follow by Spiderman? :think:

dunno much about wolverine cos i'm not much of an x-men fan.

i much prefer spidey in the comics rather than on the big screen. IMHO tobey macguire SUCKS big time as spidey.

Anyone still remembers Adam West?
batman.jpg

;)

LifeWorld said:
Just watched it today!

Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch has similar power as John Allerdyce aka Pyro of X-Men

:

actually, dis is not really true, pyro cant actually generate his own fire, he can only manipulate fire. dats why he always has a zippo lighter or some sort in the movies. in the xmen cartoons, he wears some sort of equipment instead of a zippo

I think BATMAN and Robin are the only superhero without Super Power. right? :dunno:

superheroes, superpowers, blah blah blah... that's why i like Batman...

hey, anyone into Transformers? Transformers the Movie coming in 2006!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Think Iron man also... he relies on that suit of his... his sidekick War machine also...

What year is Iron Man? I don't remember him. :embrass:

My fav superhero is Caine, Kuwai Chang Caine. Kung Fu. That was way back ... in 197x ? David Caridin. :D

Jake Shuttlesworth said:
superheroes, superpowers, blah blah blah... that's why i like Batman...

hey, anyone into Transformers? Transformers the Movie coming in 2006!

Transformer movies?? You mean the old one with Optimus Prime and Unicorn or a brand new American Transformer or the current Japanese version of Transformer?? If it is the japanese version, I'll give it a miss.

nova_nebula said:
What year is Iron Man? I don't remember him. :embrass:

My fav superhero is Caine, Kuwai Chang Caine. Kung Fu. That was way back ... in 197x ? David Caridin. :D

check out Marvel Comics character Iron Man... if u play Marvel or those Marvel vs Streetfighter games will see him

Status
Not open for further replies.