The point of meeting face to face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
dunno if this is universal, but somehow more comfier to chat(aka suan) after mtg them p2p...

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh
Originally posted by denizenx
dunno if this is universal, but somehow more comfier to chat(aka suan) after mtg them p2p...
yes & no

no for situations where when u meet the person u dun feel comfortable at all cos maybe that person exuded a different person prior to meeting & its something new u got to deal with or cannot get used to?

what do u think?

kingpin

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
Its more accurate to gauge a person in face to face. Prefer face to face if need to know person or intend to have long term dealings.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
Originally posted by lavenderlilz

yes & no

no for situations where when u meet the person u dun feel comfortable at all cos maybe that person exuded a different person prior to meeting & its something new u got to deal with or cannot get used to?

what do u think?
:l is that a hint to me... sob sob
yeah I know, online and real life impressions sometimes do not concur.
but yeah, my impressions are more directly from the last bash.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
flogging a dead horse here, but mtg online and off does give a more balanced perception.
online is when the guy goes wild, because he can without serious repercussions. offline the guy usually keeps in check. :)
vice versa, some ppl are really terse on the keyboard but goes hogwild in real life.
so mtg them both ways is a good balance, and it smashes some assumptions, true (eg isomer? ;p ;)).

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh

:l is that a hint to me... sob sob
yeah I know, online and real life impressions sometimes do not concur.
but yeah, my impressions are more directly from the last bash.
no lah. heh - didn't know u so sensitive one :p

so u mean u dun get much of an impression of anybody prior to posting?

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh

online is when the guy goes wild, because he can without serious repercussions. offline the guy usually keeps in check. :)
vice versa, some ppl are really terse on the keyboard but goes hogwild in real life.
so mtg them both ways is a good balance, and it smashes some assumptions, true (eg isomer? ;p ;)).
yup definitely definitely

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh
flogging a dead horse here, but mtg online and off does give a more balanced perception.
so how? ur idea tat i am an auntie confirmed huh? :devil:

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site

no lah. heh - didn't know u so sensitive one :p

so u mean u dun get much of an impression of anybody prior to posting?
prior to posting? -- Pls elab.
(AdamGoi style) :D

I always try not to have too many preconceptions, in case I go up to a sunbear and say, "hi funky nice to meet you!" ;p

yeah I am a ISO3200 kinda guy...

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh

prior to posting? -- Pls elab.
(AdamGoi style) :D

I always try not to have too many preconceptions, in case I go up to a sunbear and say, "hi funky nice to meet you!" ;p

yeah I am a ISO3200 kinda guy...
oops sorry - meant to be meeting & not posting.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
Originally posted by isomers007
i sense dat someone's talkin abt me......;p
a disturbance in the Force?
hee had ABSOLUTELY no idea u were a girl mah.. (so much for no presumtions ;p)
someone was selling his d5, u bought?

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
Originally posted by isomers007

been using a d5 for a yr already. still tryin to get de fundamentals rite first.....:D
Oook oook... me blur..
fundamentals? heh film is like that...

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh

a disturbance in the Force?
hee had ABSOLUTELY no idea u were a girl mah.. (so much for no presumtions ;p)
someone was selling his d5, u bought?
heh - denizenx, in the beginning i used to think u were a gal cos of the hello kitty avatar until u changed it then i wasn't so sure after that .........:D

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site

heh - denizenx, in the beginning i used to think u were a gal cos of the hello kitty avatar until u changed it then i wasn't so sure after that .........:D
orh, the hello kitty got SENTIMENTAL value, not to mention my savior many times over when I forget to budget while staying in hall... it's many years old... now it's just there. always. (maniacal laughter and thunderclaps)

as for Wai, !$%&@%^@#%@*#(%
but hey it's true. LOL

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org

orh, the hello kitty got SENTIMENTAL value, not to mention my savior many times over when I forget to budget while staying in hall... it's many years old... now it's just there. always. (maniacal laughter and thunderclaps)

as for Wai, !$%&@%^@#%@*#(%
but hey it's true. LOL
:what: :confused: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom