The Pentax K10D Vs 1D Mark 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, can't say results don't favour us
but just note one guy's comments, which isn't too far off from the truth:

# Peter F:
June 7th, 2007 at 11:53 am

I like my K10D as much as the next guy, buy you have to admit that this is kind an apples vs oranges comparison. Different lenses, presumably at different focal lengths, RAW converters and settings… it’s interesting anyway, but I think it’s fair to say that there’s nothing much blurry about a $5,000 SLR body.

in any case, there is no need to compare, from my viewpoint. after all, you can't really say that the k10d is going to trump the 1dmarkIII in terms of shooting speed
pentax is up and coming, but i do feel that while pentaxians should be proud, there isn't a need to talk about this and engage in possible brand wars
photographer, not the camera.. and every brand has its fair share of good photographers, won't you agree? :)

Anyway, this report has been posted before...
Which draw a couple of visitors from the other camps to leave their comments...

gigahz, I believe the info in the link was discussed some while back. Actually, it makes little sense to make such a pixel peeping comparison because of the differing variables. I have seen some great and crappy shots from the 1D Mk 3 and K10D, so what does that prove?
Spend more time shooting to get the best out of your camera. If one has the skill, any camera can produce great images.

gigahz, this topic was posted before and now burried deep inside here, do a search and you can find it.;)

Any camera can produce great images. Now go spend time with your camera, take great images and post it up here..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.