The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi there,

The casts of Channel 8's two homegrown primetime dramas (The Peak n Let It Shine)will be making an appearance this weekend in the first roadshow of the year. Be there for the stars the like of Qi YuWu, Jeanette Aw, Dawn Yeoh, Felicia Chin, Adam Chen and the Campus Superstar teens!

Date : Saturday January 13
Time : 3pm
Venue : Hougang Mall.

Note, to all of them going pls post thier photos. Thank you.

300n

Dawn Yeoh. :lovegrin:

Thanks for sharing! But I am not in town that day. :(

Those who go remember to share. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
hope I can get my lens ready in time to practice :D

Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread ..................... :sweat:

Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread ..................... :sweat:

Yah, good luck cause it would b packed with Campus Superstar fans. :bsmilie: Even with ladder still have to go there early.

i hate those fans, think they can shout loud loud big deal, worst of all, many are very fat, so very squezzee.....:angry:

Wahhaa ... Oh well ... See u guys there ... if they trying to be funny ... lets FLASH THEM ! :sticktong

i'm going! so near my home! :D

Wahhh .......................so many stars there, so happening .................must go!!;p

dun go lor...
i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me:bsmilie: , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed:bsmilie: so did not reject their kindness, switch lor

i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me:bsmilie: , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed:bsmilie: so did not reject their kindness, switch lor

childish...

I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

C u all there!
300n

I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

C u all there!
300n

Preparing to go there now ............. ;)

latest update on the information.

Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

Good luck n enjoy shooting.

300n

latest update on the information.

Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

Good luck n enjoy shooting.

300n

On 2nd thought, better not go ..........

Let's give those true blue TCS fans a better chance to get close to their idols. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.