The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi there,

The casts of Channel 8's two homegrown primetime dramas (The Peak n Let It Shine)will be making an appearance this weekend in the first roadshow of the year. Be there for the stars the like of Qi YuWu, Jeanette Aw, Dawn Yeoh, Felicia Chin, Adam Chen and the Campus Superstar teens!

Date : Saturday January 13
Time : 3pm
Venue : Hougang Mall.

Note, to all of them going pls post thier photos. Thank you.

300n

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Dawn Yeoh. :lovegrin:

yipdanny

Deregistered
May 9, 2006
Thanks for sharing! But I am not in town that day. :(

Those who go remember to share. :thumbsup:

Sirius

Jul 7, 2006
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
hope I can get my lens ready in time to practice :D

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread ..................... :sweat:

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread ..................... :sweat:
Yah, good luck cause it would b packed with Campus Superstar fans. :bsmilie: Even with ladder still have to go there early.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i hate those fans, think they can shout loud loud big deal, worst of all, many are very fat, so very squezzee.....:angry:

Kensuke

Oct 29, 2006
Chinatown
Wahhaa ... Oh well ... See u guys there ... if they trying to be funny ... lets FLASH THEM ! :sticktong

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Wahhh .......................so many stars there, so happening .................must go!!;p

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me:bsmilie: , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed:bsmilie: so did not reject their kindness, switch lor

westwest1

Deregistered
Feb 25, 2006
@ AMK
i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me:bsmilie: , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed:bsmilie: so did not reject their kindness, switch lor
childish...

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

C u all there!
300n

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

C u all there!
300n
Preparing to go there now ............. ;)

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
latest update on the information.

Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

Good luck n enjoy shooting.

300n

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
latest update on the information.

Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

Good luck n enjoy shooting.

300n
On 2nd thought, better not go ..........

Let's give those true blue TCS fans a better chance to get close to their idols. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom