The PC Show 2010.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
Official website:
http://www.thepcshow.com.sg/

:vhappy: The PC Show is here again! :rbounce: HOT! HOT! HOT! 'SALE!' Prepare to... Spend! Spend! Spend! ;)

They hold the event yearly for a good reason ? I have been changing laptops yearly for the past 3 years. It's not because I need to have the latest and greatest but they failed to function when the warranty just expired. Which are the brands that are still manufactured in Japan or Taiwan, maybe better luck with their products.

They hold the event yearly for a good reason ? I have been changing laptops yearly for the past 3 years. It's not because I need to have the latest and greatest but they failed to function when the warranty just expired. Which are the brands that are still manufactured in Japan or Taiwan, maybe better luck with their products.

Try ASUS.... they are the only one that provided 2 yrs warranty..

no, they hold it every 3 months.

Standard, PC Show will jam the whole of Suntec City area.

Feel like getting a 32Gb Class 10, a Canon 50mm f/1.8, a Canon battery grip... hmm what else? can't think of any...

Thanks ! Make sense if they provide longer warranty. I can get alot of reviews from diffferent sites on performance but when come to reliability, it's anybody's guess. Google won't help. CNET has rated one of Asus model as good and hopefully it last me minimally 2 years. In the past, laptops last about 3 years, which in my opinion it's also time to change to meet new technolgy demand. Sick and tired of poor quality products.;(

no need warranty lah.. spoil and get the latest one... it gives a great excuse !

If want good laptop can look at IBM (Lenovo) thinkpad or HP elitebook. I'm using the elitebook, comes with default manufacturer 3 year warranty. Although it's made in china, quality is top notch, worlds apart from consumer range which we see normally. Even keyboard is different, solid.

If want good laptop can look at IBM (Lenovo) thinkpad or HP elitebook. I'm using the elitebook, comes with default manufacturer 3 year warranty. Although it's made in china, quality is top notch, worlds apart from consumer range which we see normally. Even keyboard is different, solid.

Which model did you own, a workstation ? How long have you use this product ? Thanks for any reply in advance !

I'm using a workstation, 8730w, last year's model. Can refer to:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/sg/en/sm/WF04a/321957-321957-64295-3955549-3955549.html

Look at the built quality from the pics, better still, go to a shop have actual feel. But be prepared to pay a premium. If not for a very good price which I got it, I'll not buy, way out of my budget.

Not trying to start any PC vs Mac war here but my Macbook had never fail me for the past 2 years :)
For the price...I guess it's cheaper to use a Mac for 2 years than to change pc every 12months :p

Not trying to start any PC vs Mac war here but my Macbook had never fail me for the past 2 years :)
For the price...I guess it's cheaper to use a Mac for 2 years than to change pc every 12months :p

My self assembled PC cost $700 and lasted for 5 yrs. Your Mac has a lot of catching up to do... ;p

hehe PC not portable leh! so cannot compare :p

WOWOW....will be missing it as i'm not in town.......save $$$$.

My self assembled PC cost $700 and lasted for 5 yrs. Your Mac has a lot of catching up to do... ;p

Each time I do one, I keep the last one. I ended up with 4 PCs at home some with missing parts.

Sigh!