The PC Show 2010.

They hold the event yearly for a good reason ? I have been changing laptops yearly for the past 3 years. It's not because I need to have the latest and greatest but they failed to function when the warranty just expired. Which are the brands that are still manufactured in Japan or Taiwan, maybe better luck with their products.

oh dear........

my asus has lasted me close to 3 years...... only thing is that the keyboard keys are falling out and falling apart, so i just use an add-on usb keyboard. :)

oh dear........

my asus has lasted me close to 3 years...... only thing is that the keyboard keys are falling out and falling apart, so i just use an add-on usb keyboard. :)

:bigeyes: Wow! Keyboard keys are falling out and falling apart! You are really a heavy user,man! ;)

Mine Lenovo 3000 N100 bought Sitex 2006.. still going strong..just that keyboard lettering fading away and battery conked out already ..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Mine Lenovo 3000 N100 bought Sitex 2006.. still going strong..just that keyboard lettering fading away and battery conked out already ..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

:thumbsup: Well take care. :)

:vhappy: 3 more weeks to look forward,guys! ;)

YAY! I love to be squeezed like sardines in a can with thousands of other people through narrow aisles to purchase items that comes with worthless free gifts close at RRP/SRP.

:vhappy:

Last edited:
YAY! I love to be squeezed like sardines in a can with thousands of other people through narrow aisles to purchase items that comes with worthless free gifts close at RRP/SRP.

:bsmilie: hahaha...

Hi, Nex5 with 16mm, Itouch similar to Ipad but run on XP and camera built-in, made in china

hahahah...since u hapey , can't say anything....

cheers

:vhappy: 2 more weeks to go for the mid-year GREAT GREAT GREAT SALE!!! :cool:

:gbounce: 10 more days & counting..! :cool:

I do hope they have Drobo units on some promotion deals when the show comes.

:gbounce: 1 more week to go for the GAiNT S'pore Sale! :cool:

Wonder if there will be any good freebies from Starhub for their Maxonline - a 2 year re-contract.

Not sure if it is correct that they offer in Jun and Dec every year for those who sign up.