The Passion of Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
juste_millieu said:
How much is the movie's picture book?
Where can I get it?
I'm a person who seldom go out shopping :D

I wouldnt know but i bought it for 25 US when it first came out

Then when i went to Sam's club that day, i was shocked to see that i had dropped by 50% to 13 dollars ;( ;(

But it was put to good use. My uncle used it for his sunday school class to prepare his students before watching the film

imet said:
Which cinema showing the 'Gospel of John"?

Only about 5, of which only 2 is in town. Orchard Cineleisure, Eng Wah Suntec, GV Yishun, GV Jurong, GV, Tampines.

Didn't manage to watch it yesterday cos the timing salah. Couldn't make it for the 5.45pm one and the next one at 8.20pm would have ended about 11.30pm so guess I will wait till the weekend to watch it. Sian. :(

devilicboy said:
hmmm..i think the movie is known as "the passion of the christ" instead...haha..or am i wrong?

Yup, my mistake. Left out the "The".
:embrass:

Will try to Edit it now.

so should i organise a outing for clubsnap people ???? mmmm ... i got free tickets for the passion of christ movie. :)

let me know if anyone is interested in watching ... so perhapes i can organise one ? anyway i am a newbie here ... :embrass:

for the free tickets ... will be on the

3 april 2004
cineleisure 7 pm.

This event will be host by City Harvest Church. open to all ... encourage for non-christian to come. PM me if interested. thanks

sky_dew said:
so should i organise a outing for clubsnap people ???? mmmm ... i got free tickets for the passion of christ movie. :)

let me know if anyone is interested in watching ... so perhapes i can organise one ? anyway i am a newbie here ... :embrass:

3 april 2004
cineleisure 7 pm.

This event will be host by City Harvest Church. open to all ... encourage for non-christian to come. PM me if interested. thanks

I also attending a free viewing. Friend from CHC gave me tics but mine is on 2nd April. 7pm. Don't know if it's also organized by CHC.

NitroTech said:
I also attending a free viewing. Friend from CHC gave me tics but mine is on 2nd April. 7pm. Don't know if it's also organized by CHC.

hehe ... most likely yes ... cos we spread into 3 days mah .. :think:

sky_dew said:
hehe ... most likely yes ... cos we spread into 3 days mah .. :think:

Will they try to convert you and all after the movie? I am quite afraid of that

NitroTech said:
Will they try to convert you and all after the movie? I am quite afraid of that

i donno lah ... for me is :nono: :nono: cos i respect individual choice. .. for your friends ... i think they will do the same ... i really :dunno:

NitroTech said:

Do u mean they r showing 'tHE Passion of tHE Christ' in CHC?

NitroTech said:
nah, they book like a whole cinema for a certain time slot. :)

:nod: ... most of the shows are in town ... :)

ok i open a thread in the outing section liao ... hope more people will come ..

juste_millieu said:
How much is the movie's picture book?
Where can I get it?
I'm a person who seldom go out shopping :D

Saw it at Times just now retailing for $51.42.

Browsed through the book. Pictures very well taken. Very good.

the tickets are not open to public but friends of the members. pls note. btw, are u from chc? then how can u get the tickets so easily.

sky_dew said:

3 april 2004
cineleisure 7 pm.

didodido said:
the tickets are not open to public but friends of the members. pls note. btw, are u from chc? then how can u get the tickets so easily.

You registered just to post this??

didodido said:

:think: how u consider member ? i know tat is open to member's friends. but is wrong for me to consider the friendly people in cs friends ?

anyway i will be more then willing to pay for the tickets if the needs arise ;)

anyway now the event is somewat postpone, pending on the respond. so i see no issue in you registering to just tell me this and i am no bimbo that go cineleisure to give out notices that chc is doing private screening.

i suggest u PM me and we discuss this issue in private. thanks :)

Watched it last night at the CHC "private" screening at Orchard Cineleisure. Fantastic!! Was rather sleepy when i got into the cinema but "woke" up soon after.

Quite gruesome, especially the "scourging at the pillar" where you could see bits and pieces of flesh flying out!

Go watch it!! Recommended for Christians and non-Christians alike. :thumbsup:

Saw it last night at cineleisure. Accurate portrayal & it move your heart to think does He have to go thru all these...pain.

Hey Nitro, which screening time slot you saw last night? I was at the 9.30 pm.

gundugundu said:
Saw it last night at cineleisure. Accurate portrayal & it move your heart to think does He have to go thru all these...pain.

Hey Nitro, which screening time slot you saw last night? I was at the 9.30 pm.

was at the 9.30pm one too! Cinema 5!! :) sits L12 and L13.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.