The passages of time, etched in wooded memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
I have always been fascinated by textures ... especially if it's etched in naturally occuring places and objects. It could be an old building, or a depilidated landscspe or even the lines of age and experience on a person's face ... but in this particular instance, I found time embodied in a prison of sorts ...

15644909-M.jpg

Err ... apologies if my description is not that good. I don't often post 'abstract' pix. :embrass:

Feinwerkbau said:
Not exactly an 'abstract' shot, but it didn't seem to fit in landscapes or Nature either, so ...

15644909-M.jpg

hello, i think for shots like this it helps with a short writeup/description/story/poem/prose etc. ... the title is too vague and does not do justice to this piece of work, tell us what you were thinking when you took this shot, for now it seems too abstract IMHO.

Thanks Eikin!

I have edited my first post and added an introduction. ;)

Feinwerkbau said:
Thanks Eikin!

I have edited my first post and added an introduction. ;)

no problem :) as you mentioned the subject is richly textured, you may want to consider doing a series of it in ... can be from different angles, can be same angle different exposures, can be same angle different time of the day etc. ... i think it'll be interesting. right now the picture doesn't feel powerful enough, if created as a series you may get somethig interesting, cheers!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I will definitely plan a whole series the next time I'm in the area. ;)

CHEERS!

Hammerli, Feinwerkbau, Anschutz, Steyr, RWS, Eley, S&W, SKB, Remington, Hoyt, Matthews, PSE as well. U get the idea. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.