The Only One of Such 18-55. You never see anything like it.

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
5461385240_55af76a436_z.jpg

5460778033_a9b3653b54.jpg

I hand made it :)))

Double sided tape and google is all u nid!

And from the photos u can see how sharp the 50mm 1.8 is with my 500D : ))))

zomg u just raeped your 18-55, remove all that please!!! No offence but it just looks really ugly!

zomg u just raeped your 18-55, remove all that please!!! No offence but it just looks really ugly!

HAha my handcraft not 100% perfect.

i was tired from looking at the same old thing so changed it. Anw i'm replacing it in june so...

HAha my handcraft not 100% perfect.

i was tired from looking at the same old thing so changed it. Anw i'm replacing it in june so...

for your birthday.... i'll buy you magic markers so you can change the color of your lens. and also color the front element so it looks like you've got a color filter in front of it :bsmilie:

lol. is it sch holidays already?

i heard they're showing "pimp my lens" on okto tomorrow night at 8pm

so ugly, i bet you failed your art n craft in school. (taken from ninelives quote :D)

i thought my art and craft is already bad enough :bsmilie:

5461385240_55af76a436_z.jpg

5460778033_a9b3653b54.jpg

I hand made it :)))

Double sided tape and google is all u nid!

And from the photos u can see how sharp the 50mm 1.8 is with my 500D : ))))

i think it's better if you put carbon fiber or gaffer tape on it. maybe it'll look better :)

Go to Daiso and buy those felt cloth. Dress it up and will be very nice. :)

I made my own Lens coat using neoprene material salvage from those thigh support and camo net.

U.......G.........L........Y

Have you ever seen a lens thats tape up before? Yours is truely speechless.... and you seems so proud to post it up :sweatsm:Hope its a joke from you :thumbsup: your title can't be more correct, I don't think I will ever see a worst tape up lens like yours :p

Where's the red rubber band to make it into your truly diy L lens?
:)