Guitar (Kim Chye)

2539443073_efa102bc6b.jpg

Bass (Wah Yong)

2539442843_8a14429687.jpg

Drummer (Alvin)

Nice shots from you too nulbonklr!

Thanks for taking photos for us.

Cheers. See you soon

gosh... when was this? Miss it. Love her voice so much... and yet not a chance hear her live...
sigh...
Great shots!!

gosh... when was this? Miss it. Love her voice so much... and yet not a chance hear her live...
sigh...
Great shots!!

Thanks!

There was an open house featuring The Olivia Ong Quintet on 31 May 08 at the music lab. I'm just glad to have this opportunity to take some pictures and share with her fans. It's really great to catch their performance live.

Cheers! ;)

Wah.. Missed.. really wanted to go. I have 3 of her albums. Really hard to find.

one of the few really talented singaporean singers we have.. pity not many youngsters are into bossa nova these days.

Wah.. Missed.. really wanted to go. I have 3 of her albums. Really hard to find.

Heard that they may have a performance next weekend at Orchard, anybody have any info and confirm? You may be able to catch them live on their next performance.

one of the few really talented singaporean singers we have.. pity not many youngsters are into bossa nova these days.

Yep, I believe they can make it far, but from now it all depends on their advertising, marketing strategies and resources to implement it.

Just my 2 cents worth ;)

Cheers!

Heard that they may have a performance next weekend at Orchard, anybody have any info and confirm? You may be able to catch them live on their next performance.

oh, i'm interested to know more bout their next live performance too, i have her album too, really would like to see/hear her live, more info would be appreciated thx!

this is really cool stuff.... i totally love her music :D

Agree, and she is sporting too :D

2553230909_b6be169266.jpg

oh, i'm interested to know more bout their next live performance too, i have her album too, really would like to see/hear her live, more info would be appreciated thx!

You can check out their next performance here

http://www.orchardmile.com/

Cheers!

ah crap.. missed the Orchard Mile performance. That's another live performance opportunity gone. Funny though, I seem to be relying on ClubSNAP to get news about her upcoming performances. Keke, a photography portal doing event promotion.

I think most Singaporeans would agree that Olivia Ong is someone who has the talent to go international and make it big. Blessed with good looks and a great personality, she has all the makings of an.. ahem.. Singapore Idol. Now if only some concert promoter would be gutsy enough to do a Singapore concert with her, I'm very sure it will be well attended. By guys anyway.. :D

crap!! missed her performance...again! is there any emailing list that one can sign up regarding all her performances and news!?

ah crap.. missed the Orchard Mile performance. That's another live performance opportunity gone. Funny though, I seem to be relying on ClubSNAP to get news about her upcoming performances. Keke, a photography portal doing event promotion.

I think most Singaporeans would agree that Olivia Ong is someone who has the talent to go international and make it big. Blessed with good looks and a great personality, she has all the makings of an.. ahem.. Singapore Idol. Now if only some concert promoter would be gutsy enough to do a Singapore concert with her, I'm very sure it will be well attended. By guys anyway..

Totally agree!

crap!! missed her performance...again! is there any emailing list that one can sign up regarding all her performances and news!?

You can check here posted by Alvin.

Hi All,

Thanks for your support for Olivia! Kindly check back at www.myspace.com/theoliviaongquintet for band updates...

Regards,
Alvin

Sure will support all the way! Shall squeeze in a few more shots here for your fans,

Cheers!

2584468482_3f6edd37ce.jpg

2583639065_bd54eb6c03.jpg

2584468766_cca838dc3d.jpg

2584468962_a5287684dc.jpg

2583639535_3faeced567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.