the older u are, the weaker your concentration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Hmm.....i was preparing my Cisco Exam. I can't sit still. I feel sleepy after studying for an hour.

Who else is like that eh?

Or was it because nowaday we depand too much on technology and we seldom use our memory?

never ... time for new glasses hehe

As for depending on technology, well, I type so much nowadays that I can't write properly. My handwriting's a scrawl, almost going to be like doctor's handwriting if I don't make the extra effort. But hey, TabetPCs can recognize my atrocious handwriting. :)

Regards
CK

as a mature student you tend to need more sleep. I needed 8 hours sleep a day :)

tat means i haf mature.. cos i only haf 4hrs :( hehehehe :devil:

you watch too much tv. It takes away your concentration ability.
To train up once again, visit the libruary more, start to cultivate a readin' habit

muahahahha

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well u should try to... erm.. erm... what? where am I? oh yeah the bathroom is to your left...

:D

Originally posted by ckiang
As for depending on technology, well, I type so much nowadays that I can't write properly. My handwriting's a scrawl, almost going to be like doctor's handwriting if I don't make the extra effort. But hey, TabetPCs can recognize my atrocious handwriting. :)

Regards
CK

i used palm for so long that I don't even know how to write " K " , "f" . sometime I need to ponder a second and continue writing.

btw, your thread screwed up. i supposed to click on quote, but I clicked on edit.

Sorry. :embrass:

Originally posted by ninelives

btw, your thread screwed up. i supposed to click on quote, but I clicked on edit.

erm... this sounds so familiar... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by ninelives

i used palm for so long that I don't even know how to write " K " , "f" . sometime I need to ponder a second and continue writing.

Should put the EDIT somewhere else...

Yours serious case liao. I have not started to write graffiti on paper yet. ;p

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.