The Official PSP Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireblaster_lyz

Aug 4, 2006
Singapore
Yes, there is a NDS discussion here, so why not open a PSP one?

I am a proud owner of the TA-082 PSP, and most people know the advantages of homebrew in using the kernel exploit in eariler firmwares.

Anyway, pour in some questions here and keep the ball rolling :)

I just completed Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops, and its really a nice game. Great graphics (considering its a PSP) and gameplay. Though I find it werid about the cutscenes comical.

SIDE NOTE: I admit the Nintendo DS is really AWESOME. Much better than the PSP in my perpective. :p

Haha.. Im same as you. I haben start to play that game yet. Im still mingle around with too much game.... su ka su ka change game. But I completed my God Father-Mob War already. Great gaming. hahaha...

Anyone got GTA-LCS unpatch to lend? hehehe

both Belle and Sebastain have a copy each, Belle is running Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins, Sebastain fav childhood game while Sebastain has just cleared 39% of GTA, Vice City. The last 3 games we owned are WTF, Ultimate Ghotos & Goblins, Thillville.

both Belle and Sebastain have a copy each, Belle is running Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins, Sebastain fav childhood game while Sebastain has just cleared 39% of GTA, Vice City. The last 3 games we owned are WTF, Ultimate Ghotos & Goblins, Thillville.

Hah! Good! I wanted to ask abt Vice City! Im kinda stuck by moving the 4 crates by using the forklift and put on the pick up. Each time I tried, 1 passage got stuck. after 2 crates, 2 passage stucked. No way I can go and collect the 2 more crates...

Hmm... suddenly I tot of.. why not I move the crate nearer the truck first.. wondering can or not. hmm

i onli completed 95% of monster hunter freedom on my psp:bsmilie:

Zzz. I haven't even start it yet.

both Belle and Sebastain have a copy each, Belle is running Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins, Sebastain fav childhood game while Sebastain has just cleared 39% of GTA, Vice City. The last 3 games we owned are WTF, Ultimate Ghotos & Goblins, Thillville

I have 35% on GTA, on the third town.
WTF is kinda like Warioware. Haha. Just played it and interesting ones will be the Drunken Mayor and the Budda.

I can't help in GTA:VCS, since I have not started on it.

haha... dun need VCS to zhng ur PSP. search yahoo auctions. at least 2 guys are doing it liao. :bsmilie:

me busy figuring out how to play Killzone:Liberation and racing ard in NFS:Carbon. ;)

ai yah .. anything below 2.80 is free for all liao ... only 2.81-3.03 requires gta unpatched ... anyways anyone got the MGS: PO manual? .. or can tell me how to use your team mates to help send captured enemies to the truck? .. and how to deploy multiple teams? ...

ai yah .. anything below 2.80 is free for all liao ... only 2.81-3.03 requires gta unpatched ... anyways anyone got the MGS: PO manual? .. or can tell me how to use your team mates to help send captured enemies to the truck? .. and how to deploy multiple teams? ...

u can check gamespot for the in-game guides? i also got MGS PO. but haven't got rd playing it. ;p

can't wait for Jul, when they release the retro crazy taxi games. :heart:

Look like we got a few PSP lovers here! Haaa.. I think I lost my PSP battery cover. Anyone know where to get? Any shop also sell it?

wahahahaa just mod mine last week and got a 4GB memory stick and loaded it with games,

load it with emulators and play the old time games!

i get headache playing metal gear solid, ahaha

now playing Medal or Honor, tryin to get final fantasy leh

I also want a copy of the GTA LC with the patch!!! who have? :p

wahahahaa just mod mine last week and got a 4GB memory stick and loaded it with games,

load it with emulators and play the old time games!

i get headache playing metal gear solid, ahaha

now playing Medal or Honor, tryin to get final fantasy leh

I also want a copy of the GTA LC with the patch!!! who have? :p

i just get others to downgrade for me... saves me the headache. :bsmilie:

i am a great fan of GTA ! Upz for them !

Eh.. me also psp owner... only one game... no money to buy new game.... :cry: :bsmilie:

eh those whom attempt to flash urself please be careful, one wrong step and u get a $300 paperweight, or brick..

You had to read carefully and follow the step closely, then nothing will go wrong. I did for mine and coll, no prob.

Nightwolf- What is your version before mod? Im awaiting for GTA LCS unpatch for my pal. :bsmilie:

frostyIntrepid - what version is urs?

Status
Not open for further replies.