The Official National Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
canon.jpg

Heh... Guys, looks like this confirms what we've thought all along... Canon is the official camera company for Singapore.=)

Haha... this fellow is the photographer who is going to be taking the pledge during NDP... u know, the one that they normally have at the end of the whole parade every year?

yep... ok... realised that is a bit OT, but heh... a lite moment for u all.=)

Cheers

sehsuan said:
yeap, but who is he? :dunno:

it would be helpful if he could help me out - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=83073

hmm.. if u really want, i can try and get the guys in camp to find out... i ORDed liao.. so cant find out... hmm... If you REALLY are keen then PM me la.. haha

Cheers

he's TNP's senior photojournalist Mohd Ishak if I am not wrong. And if so, it looks like the paper's Nikon gears are already replaced with Canon gear.

drummercow said:
canon.jpg

Heh... Guys, looks like this confirms what we've thought all along... Canon is the official camera company for Singapore.=)

Cheers

HAHA...OH YEAH!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

actually LHZB was already on Canon but no surprise re: the wholesale upgrading across the papers - when someone says "here, i will buy off your old gear and sell my new gear at discounted rates" the incentive is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.