The Noose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Did anyone watched this program calle dthe noose on mediacorp TV tonight?

When I saw the subjects, I almost could not believe the subjects that they were seriously laughing about.

COE and ERP for the formula one! :bsmilie:

I was glad to see something a bit different than the usual style of TV that we get here.

They sure could improve a bit in terms of humour but coming from 0 humour, they sure hit my :heart:.

How did you perceived that show?

funny. i only caught the christopher lee and f1 joke. michelle chong really hit the spot with her impersonations.

funny. i only caught the christopher lee and f1 joke. michelle chong really hit the spot with her impersonations.

please tell me that voice she was doing was acting and not a bad accent on her part. :bheart:

When Michelle is trying to speak like an Ang Moh is not a good idea. Even though she was educated in New York, I find her accent kind of fake. Same goes to Enlai who try to speak like David Attenborough.

Anyway, I like Gurmit better. Looks and sounds more himself than to imitate someone else.

The contents are close to our hearts however. I like the one on GST Offset Package. Reminded me of my neighbors who join the lottery line every weekend, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

When Michelle is trying to speak like an Ang Moh is not a good idea. Even though she was educated in New York, I find her accent kind of fake. Same goes to Enlai who try to speak like David Attenborough.

Anyway, I like Gurmit better. Looks and sounds more himself than to imitate.

The contents are close to our hearts however. I like the one on GST Offset Package. Reminded me of my neighbors who join the lottery line every weekend, Mondays, Wednesdat and Thursdays.

alot of the local celebs who may or may not been educated overseas sound very bad and fake when they effect an accent. They should stick with their natural speech pattern...

alot of the local celebs who may or may not been educated overseas sound very bad and fake when they effect an accent. They should stick with their natural speech pattern...

Among all, I like Glenda Chong the most. Educated in Boston, still sounds very local.

Among all, I like Glenda Chong the most. Educated in Boston, still sounds very local.

the fact that she's easy on the eyes helps too :)

is a gd shoow.
not the normal thingy u will catch on mediacorp.
but dun know how long wit it least.

Anyway, I like Gurmit better. Looks and sounds more himself than to imitate someone else.

The contents are close to our hearts however. I like the one on GST Offset Package. Reminded me of my neighbors who join the lottery line every weekend, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

i thought the over the top accent made it funnier. and when she tried to speak with a stiff upper lip in the maid news, it was hilarious.

haha. she acted the bimbo anchor well. or is it natural? :bsmilie:

dunnoe never met the woman in person. used to think she was pretty but the attitude was off putting :bsmilie: maybe she's a really sweet woman in real life guess i'll never know nor do i wanna :p

dunnoe never met the woman in person. used to think she was pretty but the attitude was off putting :bsmilie: maybe she's a really sweet woman in real life guess i'll never know nor do i wanna :p

too bad the pretty channel 5 ones quite a number of lesbians. :sweatsm:

pretty lame though. similar to sat night live "news" segment but only longer versions. overall, will not watch it again. sucks big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.