The Nonchalant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
I recently came across a thread where there was a particular user who was so nonchalant and arrogant. I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I need to rant.

How can someone start a thread in such an arrogant tone and then in the same breath, say that nasty or negative replies aren't welcome? I mean, let's face it, you can't get away with being a jerk. Guys who are jerks to their girlfriends usually get slapped at the very least...

Some of the young people these days are stuck in a bubble where it's about me, myself and I. Sigh.

/rant.

Are you new to the internet?

I recently came across a thread where there was a particular user who was so nonchalant and arrogant. I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I need to rant.

How can someone start a thread in such an arrogant tone and then in the same breath, say that nasty or negative replies aren't welcome? I mean, let's face it, you can't get away with being a jerk. Guys who are jerks to their girlfriends usually get slapped at the very least...

Some of the young people these days are stuck in a bubble where it's about me, myself and I. Sigh.

/rant.

:think::think::think:

You know what guys? I figure it's better to not be bothered or flustered by such people. Live and let live, and these people will soon learn their lesson. Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.