The Nikon FX Promotion

The most attractive thing is the SB900 purchase with purchase.

the bnh deal was better imo
scrap all the free gift and cash rebate instead

suspect promotion is to clear d700 for its replacement?
:)

wow! anyone buying trinity lens and body, PLS LET ME TOMPANG! I WANT THE FLASH ^^ i wont mind paying more then $199 HEHE

IMHO, the promotion price is too high as compare to street price now.

Huh? Promotion price too high? you mean you can get the SB-900 lower then S$199 on the streets now?

The promotional price for the 2 fx bodies looks like the RRP.
Only the purchase with purchase looks attractive.

Yeah, the promotion sucks. Can get D700 below SGD3000 in Malaysia and Hongkong.

need to get the FX body 1st than 1 of the trinity lens to buy the sb-900 at $199 :S

I guess this promo is timed for the upcoming SITEX.Very happy the D700 price is still way above what I paid in Jan 10. Very keen on the 70-200mm but what is the price??;p

First time seeing Nikon Singapore doing a FX promotion.

How much for the trinity lens package. ;p

Joking or not.... SB-900 is just S$650 with G, with local warranty (non-grey). D700 still 3,888? And gotta buy a super expensive lens.

I think one can still buy the body (+lens) from shops at the usual cash prices, and still eligible to claim the gifts. The indicated prices are just RRP before shop discount.

Huh? Promotion price too high? you mean you can get the SB-900 lower then S$199 on the streets now?

i am referring to D700 at $3888. the street price for D700 is $3200+ and the SB900 is 670+.. moreover we have to get the trinity lens than can get the offer of $199 to get the SB900

makes me feel like jumping ship to Canon liao... Their 5D M II is really attractive... best of both worlds - FX and video...

Clearing stocks of D700!?
Hopefully D700 replacement is coming soon...

Nikon actually used the word "trinity" :lovegrin:, i thought the description is for forumers only ;p

why John3:16 is not listed as authorised dealer on the promotional sheet?

they are also not even listed on canon's website...!

Last edited: