The NEXT (number) Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oly said:
Whether stalking wildlife on the moors, or photographing portraits on location, the last thing that a photographer needs is to be weighed down with heavy camera equipment. But with the Olympus SP-590UZ they have every focal length they need, built into one neat 26x optical zoom. That’s the freedom to choose from a 26mm* wide-angle lens, a 676mm* super telephoto, and everything between. And, should even this impressive range not be enough, the optional TCON-17N Teleconverter can be attached using the CLA-11 Adaptor Ring to give an unparalleled focal length equivalent to 1149mm*. Alternatively, the 5x digital zoom can be used to give a total magnification of 130x, that’s equivalent to 3380mm*!

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

:sweat:

3380mm is with digital zoom lah... lens plus converter "only" 1149mm... ;)

yeah, camera manufacturers seem at the moment content with 10-12MP for PNS... me, I'm not that interested in over 1000mm... can the next race be lens brightness/speed... i.e. lens F-number... pleeze... and stick in a bigger sensor on the PNS ;p:lovegrin:

3380mm is with digital zoom lah... lens plus converter "only" 1149mm... ;)

yeah, camera manufacturers seem at the moment content with 10-12MP for PNS... me, I'm not that interested in over 1000mm... can the next race be lens brightness/speed... i.e. lens F-number... pleeze... and stick in a bigger sensor on the PNS ;p:lovegrin:
Since when marketing numbers emphasis on anything else... the idea is to show the LARGEST number... regardless.

heck, if they know that they can crop and interpolate... they'd sell you 20x digital zoom too. :D

This one lagi best! ;p;p

70X

I WANT!

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/1955528/index.html#anker_1955894

....blah blah blah....The known typical hand-shake effect is no longer a concern. ;p

can save on 800/5.6 L liao. :D

Last edited:
Wow, I gotta get me one of those steady tripods.

Status
Not open for further replies.