The Next Generation Of Photography!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Now who can match up with him..he'll be the King of Photograpghy next time!!! hehe

pro.jpg

Originally posted by siron
Now who can match up with him..he'll be the King of Photograpghy next time!!! hehe

pro.jpg

he took a pic of himself in the mirror right? cos the lens of the sony digicam on the opposite side...

heng u got strap on him the camera or else once drop i sure laugh at YOU!!
:bsmilie:

OT : u know i hate the lens cover dangling there...very soon u will find the cap badly scratched

this is what i do, get a small strip of velco which have double sided tape at the back, then stick the cap at the "leather" area of the strap and at the front of the len cap

my string almost break cos it entangled on my tripod head last time

my cover gone case liao haha...so many scratches

Originally posted by kamwai
OT : u know i hate the lens cover dangling there...very soon u will find the cap badly scratched

this is what i do, get a small strip of velco which have double sided tape at the back, then stick the cap at the "leather" area of the strap and at the front of the len cap

Take a pic show us?

Originally posted by kamwai

You worrying about a scratched lens cap????? C'mon, I'm sure you've got more than that to worry about haven't you? Like how do I take a potential keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.