The new DA 35mm Macro Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

kminsg

Aug 7, 2007
Hi all

I am looking for a macro lens to add to my kit. Was really interested in the D FA 50mm, but now Pentax has come out with the new DA 35mm macro. Any idea or suggestions about which one may be a better choice?

Cheers,

Hi all

I am looking for a macro lens to add to my kit. Was really interested in the D FA 50mm, but now Pentax has come out with the new DA 35mm macro. Any idea or suggestions about which one may be a better choice?

Cheers,

depends on what u shoot...35mm might be too close for shooting bugs but great if u need the wider perspective...perhaps more suitable for products shoot like food etc...

35mm is a LE so its build qualtiy is without question but it also means its pretty much more expensive than the 50mm...last i heard its about USD$600 for the 35mm, 50mm is about $600 plus in S$...

for the price of the 35mm marco...i would rather get a FA 35mm F2 plus the D FA 50mm marco...

anyway if u can afford it...get both...thats what i would do :bsmilie:

According to my Jap friend, the cost to pre-order the DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited is 49,140 yen which works out to about S$650. Lens is scheduled for release on 20 March in Japan.

Wah...S$650 good price...:thumbsup: i will take this instead of the 50mm then...

i need to buy a wide lens, i need to buy a shorter marco lens...i need to buy a K200D/K20D...i need to buy a new laptop for wife...i need to buy house...i need lots of money...:bsmilie:

According to my Jap friend, the cost to pre-order the DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited is 49,140 yen which works out to about S$650. Lens is scheduled for release on 20 March in Japan.

Price looks good.:) Thanks Dennis for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.