the most expensive "bah lah" (potatoes)


Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#1
who sells the most expensive bah lah in the world ??

bah lah is potatoes...

guess..............

i will give u guys the answer on 4th October 2004 before 2359....lol...
 

A70

New Member
May 2, 2003
42
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#2
glennyong said:
who sells the most expensive bah lah in the world ??

bah lah is potatoes...

guess..............

i will give u guys the answer on 4th October 2004 before 2359....lol...
McDonald's??? :blah: :blah:
 

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#3
glennyong said:
who sells the most expensive bah lah in the world ??

bah lah is potatoes...

guess..............

i will give u guys the answer on 4th October 2004 before 2359....lol...
If your 'bah lah' is in Mandarin, I think it means guava instead of potato.
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#4
haha.. its potatoes.... its not in mandarin... lol... hahahaha.....
 

A70

New Member
May 2, 2003
42
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#6
glennyong said:
wad makes u think its McDonald's ?? hahahha :dunno:
Qian Bian Wen Da Ti?? If it is, then I'm quite sure my answer is correct. But don't explain first, let others guess... :blah: :blah:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#7
A70 said:
Qian Bian Wen Da Ti?? If it is, then I'm quite sure my answer is correct. But don't explain first, let others guess... :blah: :blah:
hmmm.... wrong though... hahahhaha try again...
 

#10
it's Mac'D's.... coz of the song by Lee Hom (Wang Li Hong) that goes "Bah Lah Ba Ba Ba" or literal translations - "Potatos 8 8 8" or $888 potatoes

Theme song for Mac'D's Lifestyle promotion - I'm Loving It
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#11
aiyah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the answer is out liao !!

SniperD got it !!

correct...

its macdonald's theme song... Bah la ba ba ba...

Bah la ba ba ba = Potatoes 888 = Potatoes $888....



I'm loving it....
 

A70

New Member
May 2, 2003
42
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#13
glennyong said:
aiyah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the answer is out liao !!

SniperD got it !!

correct...

its macdonald's theme song... Bah la ba ba ba...

Bah la ba ba ba = Potatoes 888 = Potatoes $888....



I'm loving it....
Yah, that was what I meant... didn't want to explain first, let others guess first... :bsmilie:

Anyway it is really 欠扁问答题 haha... really 欠扁
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#14
ya.. i wanted to ask Yes 93.3 to ask this qns de.... aiyah... nvm.. nxt week i call in..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom