The most economical Image Stabilizer - Less than a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone tried it? Does it really work? I supposed for relatively short exposure like 1 (or 2 sec?) or less it could work if one has a steady hand but if exposure is longer than 2 sec, it will be difficult.

Anyone could share experience?

actually there is one even better if this method is too troublesome...get a camera that already has built in stabilisation from the start.

:)

Very Brilliant Idea.
I should have thought of that!

no harm trying la.. as good as free

ok, time to MO these items.

who's game to try?

hahaha, i'll do anything to replace tht bulky tripod

This method might helps in Vertical movements but still subject to tilts and forward and backward movements. Type of string do matters too. No harm trying but be ready for curious onlookers.;p

This method might helps in Vertical movements but still subject to tilts and forward and backward movements. Type of string do matters too. No harm trying but be ready for curious onlookers.;p

yap, the person said strings tht dnt stretch?

onlookers? it's ok lah, i already have lots of pple looking at me :)

i tried and failed... i personally think this is more suitable for those who pan a lot... because this would eliminate some of the vertical movements... also, this is even more troublesome to store since the metal washer would easily scratch the camera in the bag... putting inside pocket then congrats... once pull out almost all things in the same pocket would come out with it...

just to share my experience... i prefer a tripod with a tripod strap (not bag)... hope this helps...

Looks like a way to make my camera heavier

Get a monopod.

Status
Not open for further replies.