The Milk Run 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
The Milk Run 2005

The Milk Run is organised by Beyond Social Services and M.I.L.K (Mainly I Love Kids)

The MILK Run is Beyond’s main fundraiser and annual Youth Day Celebration. It is a part of the MILK Fund and the fund-raising target is $1 000 000. Previously known as the Streetwise Run, it has been held on every National Youth Day since 2001. The next run will be held on Sunday, 3 July 2005.

http://www.milkrun.sg/map.html <Map of the Running Route>

Details can be found on this website

http://www.milkrun.sg

This could be a great shoot out for ClubSnap once again.
Mods ? maybe a collaboration can be discussed with the organisers ?

Hope to share this event with you guys.

Nice day ahead everyday !!

glennyong.

Incidentally, I'm the photography IC for that day for Beyond Social Services ( I volunteer there :) )

I'm actually looking for volunteer photographers, and I'll probably post more details out soon. I'm also on the lookout for volunteer photographers for them as well for some of their regular activities.

But good to see such interests in social work, using whatever skills you have.

Keep a lookout yah!

:)

Hi melly, i shoot for Beyond too, last year's and other events along the way, and have heard from them about this coming rd...have we met? :think:

cheers

not too sure... but if your name is on Yik's list for this coming milk run, we'll meet! :)

I've been *ahem* rather tied up with studies... in fact exams on Wed... sigh... so haven't been shooting lately for them. Will do so once exams are over..

See ya!

melly, if happens that u need volunteer photographers, juz PM me, or email me. i will be able to help out...

melly said:
Incidentally, I'm the photography IC for that day for Beyond Social Services ( I volunteer there :) )

I'm actually looking for volunteer photographers, and I'll probably post more details out soon. I'm also on the lookout for volunteer photographers for them as well for some of their regular activities.

But good to see such interests in social work, using whatever skills you have.

Keep a lookout yah!

I havent volunteer yet ... :( from main sponsors ... :sweatsm:

hmmm..... any details for the MIlk run yet ?

Hello Everybody,

Details are not settled. I'm still glossing over the course, and it's hard to place each volunteer in a location.

Tentatively, the photographers are needed for the following stations.

- VIPs (coming and reception)
- Concert (incl prize-giving)
- Bazaar
- Start and Finish
- On route (at least 3)

Here's what I'm going to do. For those that are interested, please PM me your e-mails, and I'll put you on a mailing list.

I'll try to be as professional about this as possible, after all it is my first time as photography IC this time round. It used to be handled by Beyond themselves, but I got promoted ;) haha

I am starting a new thread on this too.

Just a note, Beyond treats their volunteers very well. In fact the volunteers recently got treated to a wine tasting session for a very low cost. And the children are a joy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.